Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BBQ in Pittsburgh on the 27th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fitsbain
The title on the last post wasn't quite right. So I decieded to try again.

Here it is -

BBQ at my place in Pittsburgh PA for everyone and anyone that wants to come. It's time for us right coasters to do like the left coasters and have a party.

I'll provide jsharp.gif and beerchug.gif , and you enjoy it.

There will also be a healthy dose of sawzall-smiley.gif , smash.gif , and welder.gif on my car (and maybe yours too).

I know DR E. is comming in from Hershey to help. Not sure who else at this point.

So if you are within traveling distance of Pittsburgh (read 6 hours) you should show up and meet some other east coasters.

I want to see everyones cars. Only one I have seen running was in the rain at Hershey. Didn't get too much time to look.

Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll get you contact info and directions, Just not posting it here so the trolls don't get it.

tdgray
27th of MAY??

If so sorry can't, need a little more notice.

Toooo many things going on dry.gif
JerryP
Doh! I'll be so close but I have to be in Johnstown on Saturday. I may have to sneak out to the "Lowe's" for 5 or 6 hours. We do need more east coast gatherings.
Dr Evil
B, If no one else can make it I can be flexible with the dates. Just FYI.

Anyone who wants their trannies looked at can bring them and I'll do it for ya for free. Just looking out for all the 914 homies.
tdgray
If you decide to reschedule let me know.

Have not been over to P town for awhile... would be good to see Bob again also.
fitsbain
Well so far Dr E is the only taker.

If I don't get any more intrest I'll move it back a couple and try again.

newto914s
I can do it. I'll drive up my teener if someone good with metal working wants to take a swing at my curled fender(wheel fell off headbang.gif)
I'm also flexible with the dates, just keep me posted.
Samson
srb7f
I sent you a PM...definitely in if you reschedule. Steve
fitsbain
OK

Looks like we are going to reschedule this for the end of June. Too many people want to come but can't make it the 27th. I figure the end of june gives everyone a chance to plan ahead.

I'll post new info tonight as soon as I check the calander.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.