Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milled Sunvisor Clips
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
solex
I posted a question about the sunvisor clips on the birdboard but did not get a response from the original poster (Rod aka 415pb). My drivers side is cracked and tried to glue it with super glue and am sure that epoxy will not do the trick.

Any suggestions on the type of glue or know how to contact Rod, I would be up for a set of the milled clips (the picture is from the pelican board BirdBoardMilledClips
nein14
Anybody making these ?
Dave_Darling
No idea about the milled ones, but if you're looking to repair them now you can epoxy some flexible plastic around them. That will support the cracked part and keep it from breaking far better than simply epoxying the crack.

--DD
boxstr
Rod is a motorcycle officer in Palm Desert. I bought his 914, and he told me he was not going to own another one?? Anyway it was a relative who was making the sunvisor items. I think it was a one time deal just for his car.
Lou W
QUOTE(boxstr @ Sep 23 2006, 08:40 PM) *

Rod is a motorcycle officer in Palm Desert. I bought his 914, and he told me he was not going to own another one?? Anyway it was a relative who was making the sunvisor items. I think it was a one time deal just for his car.

Court ordered restitution? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.