Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bremerton AX, Burgers and BEER
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Betsy and I would like to invite all AX racers and wannabes to our place after Saturday's AX for beer and burgers. I'll bring maps for whoever is interested

Dave
seanery
can someone give me a ride?
Bleyseng
I think I can swing by for a beer and a burger. Can you make veggie burgers for Kevin? And low fat chips for him too?

Geoff
rhodyguy
what are you driving? the ranger or the mazda. dave, you want to use my helmet and give it a try? leave me a message on the phone.

kevin
Bleyseng
Should be the orange car or the Mazda if we just take one car.

Geoff
rhodyguy
still doing that weird idle in the rx? shit, THAT WOULD DRIVE ME CRAZY blink.gif

kevin
Bleyseng
Yes, but he is trying to fix the burnt out light switch. melted headlite switch actually. He is wiring in relays to eliminate the high amperage from flowing thru it. This should be done of your 914 if you run anything but stock headlite bulbs as the stock switch will burn out from the higher amperage.

Geoff
rhodyguy
they're calling for 85 deg on sat. that means near 100 working the course in the sun. once again, bring water and a hat. you listening chris?

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.