Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thinking about selling my Store!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey guys! Some of you know me & my pizza parlor. I am tired of the headache that is my life. I have decided to sell my pizza place & do something I really enjoy! Any rich California guys want to buy a pizza place? I'm not even real sure what I will go into next. I love building just about everything & am good with my hands (except when it comes to engines). So who knows but feel free to send me anyone with money huh.gif
I'd love to make money with 914's but I'm just not good enough to do that. I will forever have one though. I've been sorta selling the Leech for about 3 months. I even posted it in the classifieds here once. I guess my heart really isn't in it though. I'm pretty sure she will die with me in it. Hopefully not for a long time though!
Anyway enough of my bsing. I just hadn't posted in a while & figured I ought to post something! Wish me luck guys
boxstr
Jamie If you are serious why don't you post your biz in ebay or to the 914 Club classifieds.
Doe's Monmouth have a Starbucks?? How about an Adult Book and Video Store, you allready have the Videos.
CCLINPD100+
Brad Roberts
If I lived there.. I would be working at Gary Emory's place in about 2 seconds. Then he could continue to work on 914's and sell 914 parts.

B
Bleyseng
I agree, if I moved there I would have to go to work for Gary. That town is just too small for a city boy like me. I have to have traffic jams and road rage to keep life interesting.
Good luck Jamie! Whats the plan if you do sell? I like Craigs idea of a Adult Video store,lol
Now that would make alot of money in that area !!

Geoff
rhodyguy
got beer?

kevin
seanery
how 'bout a shop where people could rent the place for a couple hours with beer and tv's and stuff so people could watch and point their fingers and laugh. I think the ricers (that are old enough) would love it! (So would I)
Bleyseng
How about adding a gokart track (inside) to your pizza parlor.

Geoff
JRust
No I haven't added beer yet. I really should & that is what is hurting my business at this point! My place is a gold mine once that is done. I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. As much sense as it makes money wise I just haven't done it. I was even fairly excited to do it. At the same time I just don't feel good about it. I just feel that is not the route I should go. I just can't handle the liability aspect of it. Should anyone ever have to much to drink at my place & run someone over I just couldn't live with that. I know there are aspects of that in life that are beyond our control. I just can't get that out of my head headbang.gif .
So for better or worse that is one reason it is time for me to get out!
I honestly thought about ebay for like half a second Craig? No adult shop here & that would definately make a ton of money! Another thing I couldn't live with unfortunately (from the aspect of it makeing a ton of money). I guess I will just stay fairly poor financially & keep the happiness of my family. That is the true deciding factor for me. It just robs to much of my family time. Thanks for the support guys & anyone with $300,000+ feel free to give me a call 971-388-4674
Bruce Allert
Barrett sold his lake house with an ad on Ebay. Didn't set it up to receive bids but it was viewed over 5500 times & one of those viewers bought it... from California! wink.gif
bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.