Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SWOT] Leather uses and market question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
I have access to lots of leather in various thickness', colors and textures. Most of it isn't appolstery leather (this is usually thicker) so that's out of the question. What else can be done with this stuff? I'd like to find a way to market this if possible. Got any ideas?
pete-stevers
this is easy.......
buy a industrial sewing machine......
make custom bras out of leather.......
the kicker....
you custom fit each one.....
....imagine all the fun.... mueba.gif
find an admin to help out taking measurements......
you might even wake up excited to go to work.....
So.Cal.914
Bondage. smile.gif
davep
dash skins, or steering wheel skins perhaps.
JPB
Where are your testicles man? Make wild thongs for wild thong wearing momas or for guys if thats your thing. Just imagine where the measuring tape has to go man!

beer.gif Don't forget to get them drunk also. Slow gin is panty remover!
djm914-6
Well I can see where this is going. I guess i should have seen it coming though. smile.gif

I was thinking dash skins too. I know the black would sell, but I also have faux gator and other exotic looks. Then there's the printed stuff... For the Texas crowd, I can get "hair on hide" in the typical black/ white & bown white colors.
ken914
Since you have A LOT of leather, you will nead a BIG FAT kinky girlfriend.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ May 20 2006, 06:20 PM) *

Well I can see where this is going. I guess i should have seen it coming though. smile.gif

I was thinking dash skins too. I know the black would sell, but I also have faux gator and other exotic looks. Then there's the printed stuff... For the Texas crowd, I can get "hair on hide" in the typical black/ white & bown white colors.

Left yerself W I D E open for that one....
elwood-914
David,
How about making belts with the club logo on it? I would buy one. piratenanner.gif
boxstr
I had leather seat belt wraps made for the Black/red six. They cover the lower belt reciever.
Oh almost forgot"Patent Pending" biggrin.gif
Craig
djm914-6
Don't wory Craig, most of the stuff I have access too is too thick to make stuff like that. Also, I don't hace access to an industrial sewing machine.

Ideas so far:
Dash front & top
Headliner
GT door latch
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.