Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 82 sc targa wot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
street legal go-kart
looking at a clean 82 sc and cant find my pricing guide from an issue of Excellence , mid 2001 i think
anyone out there help me or if they have published something more current ?
markb
Marcie & I picked up a very clean 82 coupe for 15k last feb. It's the one that she took 3rd in the Concours at Ventura a couple weekends ago. I've seen them locally in fair shape for 12k to 15k. If you haven't been in one before, be aware 911 targas are really noisy. Mark
ejm
QUOTE(markb @ Sep 25 2003, 10:06 PM)
be aware 911 targas are really noisy.

agree.gif Drive a coupe and targa on rough roads and at highway speed, very different in noise level and "tight feel". And coupes don't leak in wet weather.

Price from Excellence August 2002
1982 911 Targa
poor $12508
good $14221
excellent $19038
Coupes are a little bit higher
kdfoust
I know where there's a nice clean SC. Exterior is a special order wine color (chiante? wink.gif and the interior is well, almost perfect but handicaped because it's brown. Fugly brown, so hideous that the guy has been eating this car for 6 months. He wants to buy a house, interest rates are rising, he feels pressure... If you can live with the interior it would probably be a good buy based on the condition.

PM me if you want the contact info.

Kevin

PS I'd buy it if I wanted a SC track car (sans interior)
Red-Beard
2 points

#1 - I just bought an SC for $10,000.

Condition is fair

#2 - to change the interior color:

http://www.leatherique.com

James
kdfoust
QUOTE(Red-Beard @ Sep 26 2003, 12:28 PM)
2 points

#1 - I just bought an SC for $10,000.

Condition is fair

#2 - to change the interior color:

http://www.leatherique.com

James

Uggg. I say too much trouble - best used as a race car IMunHO.

Kevin

PS - good friend is stalking an excellent '78 SC and I do mean excellent. It looks like he's gonna give about $18k for what may be the best SC in SoCal.
markb
I love my 914s, and will always have one, but every once in a while I just have to take the 911 out for a spirited drive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.