Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT:I know Porsche Mfg. and the MBZ museum are in Stuttgart...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr. Roger
I've got a car crazy female friend going Tuesday and she asked me... She's owned a Porsche 912 and currently drives a 740i.

I never made it to Stuttgart but I told her I might know some people who have... =-)

I've heard about and seen pics of the Porsche tour and the MBZ museum. I understand the nightlife is good.... She's 29, blond, and hot... idea.gif No, she's not mine.... LOL

Roger
shelby/914
Don't know about the night life as I was married with two small children when we live there from 89-91. They do have a big October fest. The MB museaum was great even if I was chaperoning a 6th grade class. Well worth the trip. At the time, Porsche rarely opened their museaum for tours so check in advance to see when it will be open. If you have a few days, get a car and head into the Black Forest. It's just south of Stuttgart. Stay in Trieberg and explore around there, its beautiful. To me the other do not miss spot is Rotenberg O.D.T. Its just a great midevil town with the wall intact and a great old feel. Of course with a hot 29 yr old.................................... happy11.gif
davep
When I was there a few years ago the museum was open daily, just walk in. Tours of the factory are something that has to be arranged. The museum has a goodie store. I'm not sure about the new museum they are building though. Something that should be checked into early on. I wish I had been able to find the time to drive the Nurburgring. High on my list the next time in the area. I was in Switzerland for the week the last time I was overseas.
effutuo101
there is a great flower festival going on. She should be able to catch a train there. Lots of food, clothing, Konigstrasse in Stuttgart is beautiful. Brotchen, kase, and Spatzle are a must. Hope she has fun! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.