Rough_Rider
jp
Rough_Rider
more
Rough_Rider
moreeeeee
Joseph Mills
Good AX shots.

What's the story on the guy driving the course wearing a baseball cap? confused24.gif

drgchapman
Uh yeah......that was me. Starter missed my helmet, I was running the double line with JP to get back to timing ASAP, just plain forgot. Trevor got me just before I was stopping due the fact that the helmet rolled into my lap on that corner.....DNF.
That's OK. Beat JP for the first time.........
drgchapman
Forgot another thing.........

Great Pictures Trevor
beerchug.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE(Joseph Mills @ May 21 2006, 02:01 PM) *

Good AX shots.

What's the story on the guy driving the course wearing a baseball cap? confused24.gif

av-943.gif

Yeah, beat JP.
The car wuz good but the drivers screwed the pooch.
Britian had TTOD in his pocket except for cones and the old fart has got to recognize that the way he was doin' the slalom didn't cut it. Dropped a second doing it the right way in fun runs.
SGB
Our cars always look best under- uh, dynamic loads. Those are excellent pictures and it sure looks like fun! Very nice teeners.
Rough_Rider
Last slew of pic's, Someone might bump Chuck as i also fired a few more hundred shots on his camera. Causht the Viper spinning & a way cool shot of a spinner with cones mid flight.

G you were on fire out there, but a little to much over edge on occasion. Hope you don't mind the collage I kinda like it.

L8tr Folks.
Trev.

Rough_Rider
Loopdy Loop.
Porsche Rescue
That's not over the edge.........Gary thinks he's Tanya Harding, our famous Portland ice skater.
drgchapman
Careful or I'll break your knees........

I need more rubber on the ground.
Porsche Rescue
You got enough rubber (you did beat JP, right?). You just need work on right foot management.
Britain Smith
QUOTE(Porsche Rescue @ May 22 2006, 07:50 AM) *

That's not over the edge.........Gary thinks he's Tanya Harding, our famous Portland ice skater.

Nah, who says you need more rubber...I did a 41.6 in your car with one run out. It just requires you to be very smooth and pointed in the right direction. The power was very good and very linear. The brakes felt nice as well. I will say that the clutch needs some serious adjustment, but you might just like it like that.

-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.