Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vintage Races at Infineon 6/3
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Tobra
Anyone going? Not racing, I mean going to spectate, went a few years ago and it was pretty cool
Trekkor
I may pop in. Sunday the 4th.

Porsche Corral parking and viewing at turn 2 with Redwood PCA.
Drive the 914!

RR-PCA a/x on the 3rd at Santa Rosa

KT
9146R
I'm there with the whole famn damily...acutally try to make this every year - it is lots o'fun. The PCA corrall and Kurt, Dave and guys from Redwood Region are the best. Will be there with the 914-6R and the wife's 993 cab. Hope to see some of our buds from this site parked together !!
Greg
North Bay 914
I'm there....how do I get into the corral?
Trekkor
Follow the signs up the hill.
Driving a Porsche is an automatic free pass wink.gif

KT
theol00
Hi Trek - I am going - do taildraggers get in ?
Trekkor
Mostly poke.gif

KT
jgara962
I'll be there on Saturday. I'll have to try and remember to park in the corral and not the dirt lot.
North Bay 914
Offered time and a half on Saturday to install a de-ice kit...plus I looked at the price for the Sunday admission...F___ that, I hate it now that its Infinieon whatever...prices reflect all the new landscaping...
Trekkor
I stopped in yesterday and will stop again today.

I saw six 935's and many other fantastic cars in the paddock and on track.

They will be testing again today.

All the guys I spoke with were happy when I told them about my 914-6 that I would be tracking here on Monday.

KT

jgara962
Cool. I think there were only three 935's last year, and one of them had the engine pulled. Can't wait to go - although $40 seems a little steep for admission.
jgara962
Where was everyone yesterday? confused24.gif

I was the only 914 in the corral.
Trekkor
I was at the a/x in Santa Rosa.
The bulk of the RR-PCA members will be there...now!

I'm not going.

KT
9146R
Well, plans changed. Was gonna be there today but got call 11:30 last night from #3 son in Cabo - got thrown into a van by 8 mexican guys, driven to the barrio, brought into a cinder block room, stripped, robbed, mugged. He throws a punch, connects with one dude and runs out onto dirt road toward town...some guy in a VW stops and picks him up...THank God...He is safe, scared shitless. Comes home today....I won't be kicking back at Turn 2 with all you guys...picking him up at Oakland airport instead. clap56.gif
Greg Welch
Trekkor
Glad he gonna be OK.

Pretty scary.

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.