Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VW Ypsi, MI meet with a few SMOGer's (picutes)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Hi All,

914 turnout was light @ the 2006 VW meet in Ypsilanti, MI This annual VW meet is usually the kick off of 914 events. This year due to weather things are slow in our SMOG area. Hope things pickup soon for the 914 guys.

Here's one of our SMOGer's

Garland, aka John Thurmacher with his son Avan & their 1973 1.7 Red 914.

TJB/914
Another SMOGer

Sebastian Gata (last name spelling??) & his beautiful Silver 1973-4 2.0 Liter This is one nice 914.
TJB/914
Another,

This is a new guy from Westerville, Ohio (Brad Shisler area) He came in with the VW guys and we welcome him to the 914 way of life.
His name is Ted Chaney with his very nice 1974 1.8 Liter
TJB/914
Ok, guys I didn't take my 914 out today (rain drops & no insurance yet)

Went through the VW swap meet and scored on some D-Jet F.I. stuff at the cost $$ of a few Starbucks cups of coffee. I don't need this stuff but I can always use another MPS (other stuff is available F.S.) Bowlsby, notice the wire harness with the very good rubber boots. The F.I. white/tan boots are very, very nice & scarce.

Tom
Garland
Thomas,
Thanks for posting the picure of my son and myself. Here are some other shots from the show.
Garland
Some long shots.
Garland
The Thing!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.