Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MetroNY PCA AutoX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
yarin
What a great event... the weather held out till the last minute. I wish I had my 914 running so I could fit in with the other teeners. I took a bunch of pics, here they are:

Best of: http://flickr.com/photos/infinitelydigital...57594141523806/
All: http://flickr.com/photos/infinitelydigital...57594141539642/

Enjoy!
turboman808
WOW great pictures! Cool to see me spinning tires biggrin.gif
yarin
QUOTE(turboman808 @ May 21 2006, 09:42 PM) *

WOW great pictures! Cool to see me spinning tires biggrin.gif

Dude you were there?? What were you driving?
turboman808
QUOTE(yarin @ May 21 2006, 05:54 PM) *

HAHA I hope your joking. Since you talked to me for at least 15 minutes blink.gif

The blue 914-6

Now if only I wasn't to lazy to finish the interior today
URY914
WTF.gif
Looks like a wild ride.
yarin
QUOTE(turboman808 @ May 21 2006, 09:59 PM) *

QUOTE(yarin @ May 21 2006, 05:54 PM) *

HAHA I hope your joking. Since you talked to me for at least 15 minutes blink.gif

The blue 914-6

Now if only I wasn't to lazy to finish the interior today

Holy crapp.. before i read this post i put 2+2 together. damn. wish i knew. congrats on the purchase by the way. i watched you progress really nicely through the day.

see ya next time then. slap.gif
Hammy
Nice panning.
ptravnic
Yarin - thx for posting the pics. My goal this summer is to make it to at least one event. Never been before and don't think I want to participate in the autox but would be cool to see the other diseased 914 owners in the area.

-Pete
turboman808
Yeah there is a M-Club event next Sunday at Giants stadium. I really like there events alot. By far my favorite. Always a few 914s there.

I should have my gumball numbers by then. Had to use electrical tape today. HAHA

I didn't see your car to many times Yarin. Did you take all your runs?

I was thinking on the way home that I might know the guy from way back driving the yellow and green car 914. Talking like 6 years ago. confused24.gif
yarin
QUOTE(turboman808 @ May 21 2006, 10:21 PM) *

Yeah there is a M-Club event next Sunday at Giants stadium. I really like there events alot. By far my favorite. Always a few 914s there.

I should have my gumball numbers by then. Had to use electrical tape today. HAHA

I didn't see your car to many times Yarin. Did you take all your runs?

I was thinking on the way home that I might know the guy from way back driving the yellow and green car 914. Talking like 6 years ago. confused24.gif

I'll be in VEGAS boldblue.gif

MetroNY is my favorite club. its all fun though, autox is a great way to take aggression off the road.

i took all 7 runs, i was driving a boxster. the 914 is still in the garage. i think i solved my megasquirt injector driver issue. i'll work on it some more when i get back from vegas.
yarin
I added the course map to the photoalbum if anyone wants to check it out.
ynotdd
great pic's Yarin!!!! It was a good day , I should have been faster,let my self down. theres always next month. it was great to meet guys from the club!!! flag.gif
yarin
QUOTE(ynotdd @ May 22 2006, 12:21 PM) *

great pic's Yarin!!!! It was a good day , I should have been faster,let my self down. theres always next month. it was great to meet guys from the club!!! flag.gif

I grabbed some awesome shots of you Tony... if u want any full size just let me know.

I should have been faster too, but I was having too much fun finishing off old tires clap56.gif
Leo Imperial
Way too modest.

I will brag. I got second in class!

Yarin got first in his and so did Tony.

Oh, and I was in Tony's class and I came in 4 seconds behind him
and we were the only 2 cars in the class biggrin.gif He had no one to compete with.

Tony,
Was it you with the shifter f/s?

Yarin,
Great shots. I will try to post some from home tonight.
yarin
Hehehehe.. more people walk home with awards than those who don't. after a few years of autocrossing you'll find a few shelves full of these things.

I wish I had my 914 there, i'll be running i modified though i bet. Yeea tony has the shifter for sale.

Anyone get shots of the #89 boxster? i gave you photgraphers plenty of opportunity to grab some nice hangingtheassout shots.

autox is fun. nothing beats DE though.
turboman808
QUOTE(ynotdd @ May 22 2006, 08:21 AM) *

Looked like you were flying to me. I loved watching you and the yellow 914 blast around the last 2 corners to the finish. aktion035.gif
Dr. Roger
Alright Leo!!!

Was that your first AX?

How'd those new tires stick? Already got Jersey plates I see.... LOL

Series 9 sticker adds 9 HP and 1 second off your lap time.

Lookin good man.
How'd you get those paint chips on the rear fenders? happy11.gif

Excellent! beerchug.gif

Roger
Leo Imperial
Dr. Roger, what's up man?

4th AX ever, 2nd since the move, 1st here without rain.

The car feels great, now I need to learn how to drive.

What paint chips? happy11.gif
ynotdd
yes i have a weltmiester short shift kit for sale, make an offer flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.