Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ski porsche!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
red914
Click to view attachmentfinally downloaded a couple shots from a wonth ago on hurricane ridge, in olympic national park. the 914 really zips up that road, once you get around all the pokey people! the ski rack is courtesy of camp914, proof positive of Craig's ability to round up eclectic and wonderful porsche stuff. oh, and the fat guy by the car is me...

the snow was wonderful spring corn. i just did a half dozen "laps" of skiing down and skinning back up, and got home in plenty of time to grill cheeseburgers for the family. jsharp.gif

yep, driving the car is the best, especially on the way to do fun stuff. rocking nana.gif
dinomium
That is a really nice picture

of your car!
HA!
smooth_eddy
Shane....

Nice to finally hear from you. Where have you been? How come you have not been to any of the NW gatherings? Eddy
red914
Click to view attachmentthanks, eddy. been busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin' contest. and, to be quite frank, i haven't been doing anything to my car, 'cept changing oil and driving it when the weather is nice. too many things going on at home (projects, etc.) and the realization that i have spent too much of my life NOT skiing. i need to change that last one.

and of course, dino has to make his comments. it is the meds talking, dino! i will have a beer in your honor! HA! but seriously, you need to post pics of your new yellow stars lighting up the night!

here is another pic of the rack.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.