Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zeekman914
i was browsing ebay for 914's cuz im bored and i came across this and was wondering if the factory ever actually built something like this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PORSCHE-914...1QQcmdZViewItem
Gustl
QUOTE(zeekman914 @ May 22 2006, 11:21 AM) *

... if the factory ever actually built something like this?

no !!! - at least not the Porsche factory av-943.gif

wavey.gif Gustl
MecGen
Yep...Thats an Eagle body kit.
I first saw the kit for sale in the mid 80's and then it dissapeared. Realy nicely done, just too Italian.

Later

beerchug.gif
Jeroen
it's a bodykit
it may not be your cup ot tea, but it looks very nicely executed
(as far as the pics tell)
MUCH better than similar ones you find on the net...
nomore9one4
I think the car is pretty sweet also. It seems to have been built by someone who knows what he is doing.
ChrisFoley
I think a member here has the molds, and one of the original cars as well. It was discussed not too long ago.
URY914
Ad says it 1 of the 13 built. That one has to be the best ever. It not for me and kinda pricey but sure looks like someone spent the time to do it right.
Flat VW
coolant temp. gauge?

John
roundboy914
i like it - must be the Ferrari Dino lover in me - and that is a very nice interion - in pics at leat
VaccaRabite
Easily oneof the nicest kit cars I have seen. Looks to be an excellent attentio to detail.

Zach
ninefourteener
There's a guy about 30 seconds from my house that has one of those for sale. Except he added some GIGANTIC tunnel-ram looking hoodscoop like you'd see on a pro-street 69 Camaro....... except it's on the back.

I've never stopped and looked at it, but if anyone is interested, I'll snap some shots of it... just let me know.
skline
I looked everywhere for the other 4 carbs but didnt see them anywhere, are they just included in the trunk or something?
Qarl
Doesn't say it was build by the PORSCHE factory... just that it was factory built.

Air_Cooled_Nut
Nicely done but sure has one heckova identity crisis going on! WTF.gif
Mueller
why would Porsche build a Ferrari replica??? screwy.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Itsa Nine-four-Dino! The illegitimate offspring of a Dino 246GTS and a 914/6.

It time to "unpimp your auto....."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.