Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off to Uganda, soccer balls in hand...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mugs914
Gettin' on the plane today. 11 hrs. to London, 9 hrs. to Entebbe. I hope they're planning on showing a long movie. blink.gif The rain over there has stopped so it looks like our building projects are a go, along with all the other stuff...

I can't express how much I appreciate the donations made by you guys. We've got five soccer balls (nince ones!) packed and ready to go. You guys rock! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

All prayers, thoughts, and good wishes appreciated. Back with pics in a couple of weeks. I don't expect too much as far as 914s are concerned, but you never know. We are everywhere...

Here's a link to the earlier post:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...51736&hl=uganda

Thanks again guys!

smontanaro
QUOTE(Mugs914 @ May 22 2006, 11:58 AM) *

I can't express how much I appreciate the donations made by you guys. We've got five soccer balls (nince ones!) packed and ready to go. You guys rock! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

I, for one, appreciate the opportunity to help, in however small a way possible. I hope you'll be able to take a few pictures and post to the forum when you return.

Skip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.