Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Working conditions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
heifetz
I was straightening up my garage tonight and thinking how much it sucks for working on my car so I was wondering what everybody has as their 914 accomodations...

Here is my "project" car... "project" as in it's a project to get to it and get it out of the garage. sad.gif

Click to view attachment
smooth_eddy
Yep, that is about the same size as mine. I have to wait for decent weather before I can do any projects in my driveway. That rules out winter projects. Eddy
Brew
I'm in the same boat you guys are, but I hope to recify the situation later this year. ph34r.gif beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(heifetz @ May 22 2006, 08:07 PM) *

so I was wondering what everybody has as their 914 accomodations...
here is my "garage" ... consider yourself lucky!

i had to drain water out of my car sat. before the 914 lunch in mountain view as it had been raining on friday ...
dry.gif Andy
turboman808
I don't even have that. I got mine sitting under a heavy duty car cover with a lock sad.gif

I hope to have it in an underground garage in a month or 2.
Jeroen
don't feel bad
my garage is about 3 times as big as yours
but because of all the parts, tools and collected crap, I have about as much space to walk around my car as you have laugh.gif
nomore9one4
Heres my little shed. I still don't have enough space mad.gif
i love porsche
my garage here was only this clean and organized for about another 45 seconds...and with the car in there there is not any room
tdgray
OMG That's not a garage that's a cubby hole.

Damn...

I have a three and a half car garage and still need more room.

Makes me glad to live in Ohio... where at least we can afford to keep the babies under roof wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.