Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 2.0 Correct fusch wheel color ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bodyman
I have seen 2 different styles, Ones that have the polished raised parts and the machine inside like the first pic, The other has the polished highlights with the black inset, Is either one correct? And what is the census on the style most liked or disliked. I am trying to keep it as accurate as possible, I just cant decide which one I like more
IPB Image
IPB Image
carreraguy
QUOTE(bodyman @ May 22 2006, 09:05 PM) *

I have seen 2 different styles, Ones that have the polished raised parts and the machine inside like the first pic, The other has the polished highlights with the black inset, Is either one correct? And what is the census on the style most liked or disliked. I am trying to keep it as accurate as possible, I just cant decide which one I like more
IPB Image
IPB Image

Coincidently, the concours guys just discussed this; I think your answer is here:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=52210
anthony
The silver car is my car and is factory stock for 2L Fuchs. The factory never did the black painted Fuchs.

Aftermarket Fuchs came black and lots of people painted their factory Fuchs for that 911 look.
bodyman
Thank you very much, they will stay correct, No black on them..
I appreciate you guys. By the way Anthony Your car is very Nice, Great Job.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.