Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Install..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cbenitah
Hi Everyone,
I know this is too short of a notice to ask, but I was hoping anyways.. After 14 weeks my body and engine (just need my FI put on) is ready to go.. I was hoping for some help with the engine install.. I am available the entire day Friday-Sunday if you would like to help out. I can offer beer and some BBQ.. I thought I should give it a chance any way.. Let me know you So Cal guys out here if you can make it
sean_v8_914
thursday is the only day I have . I sent you an email
DonTraver
I'm leaving on a trip today, sorry. When I get back, I'll be happy to help out, pm sent.

Good Luck Don
Brad Roberts
Cris,

We can do this tomorrow night at the shop (or Thursday) Sorry I havent been in touch. The weekend was busy, then I had to prep the car last night for the next event in 2 weeks.

Let me know. DO NOT PM me.. send email or respond here. I check the BBS more than I check PM's.

B
cbenitah
Yea I knew you were very busy and I understand.. Can I call you tonight? I have some questions for you as well.. Tomorrow would be the best for me, but anytime YOU are available is fine with me. I am getting the key made right now actually, so that is one thing I solved..

Thanks Brad smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.