Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: part #s for engine tin grommets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mightyohm
I am trying to order new grommets for my engine tin but I can't find them all in PET. Specifically I am missing part #s for all of the grommets for the rear tin, such as the one that the battery cable passes through. Does anyone have a list?
Mark Henry
Go to www.cip1.com they have all kinds of VW engine seals.
JeffBowlsby
JK, Here are a few photos I have of those grommets. Looks like a couple of them have PN on them, but I will need to find them to tell you what they are...

JeffBowlsby
1 mo'
mightyohm
Thanks Jeff, I'm not even sure I know what all of those grommets are for! I would greatly appreciate the part #'s if they are VW and not manufacturer's numbers.

I intend to come up with a list, check around at a few vendors to find out what is available, and post what I find here.

JeffBowlsby
Here is the skinny:

The top two grommets in photo 1 above are the same, PN 021.119.569A, the lower left D-shaped grommet is PN 021.127.591, both are VW PNs. The lower right grommet in photo 1 and the deep round grommet for the battery+ cable on the passenger side have no number on the part. I am certain there are standard grommets available that will do the trick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.