beerchug.gif
Jeroen
voted for "I went to the 1st one"
and we'll be at the WCC again... just not this year
URY914
I'm a virgin please be gentle.

Can I enter the rental car in the a/x?

Joe Bob
First one I had to go see Celine in Vegas....second one I saw the bottom of a bottle in Neverland....see the program here?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mikez @ May 23 2006, 05:04 AM) *

First one I had to go see Celine in Vegas....second one I saw the bottom of a bottle in Neverland....see the program here?

3 for 3. enter the rental. bring a moped, hop in an empty seat, just come and meet a bunch of crazy 914 people. driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif
BigDBass
Wifey says it's too close to the due date. But someday!
Mueller
so far I've made it to 2 and I have yet to bring my own 914 sad.gif

I hope to change that this year MDB2.gif
ppickerell
No poll option that matches my experience. I went to the norcal one and had so much fun I decided to upgrade my ride. It has been in the "shop" ever since.
BMXerror
Virgin here........ oh wait. That was a metaphor for race experience...... oops sad.gif
Mark D.
Leo Imperial
QUOTE(BigDBass @ May 23 2006, 09:39 AM) *

Wifey says it's too close to the due date. But someday!

I feel your pain brother. My wife is due July 4th. I told her a natural child birth in a vw bus in the PNW would be a great expirience, but she is opting for the hospital thing. Wimp. I say a little Casadores to sterilize things and we are good to go :child birth smiley:

Can't go this year, but their is always next. Have fun kids!
balljoint
Big "sigh". It will be a heck of a road trip one day though. stan.gif
MoveQik
I'm a newbie. Does a RRC, a BBQ at Joe's and a partial R66 Classic count for anything?
fiid
I gatecrashed the Norcal one biggrin.gif. Didn't make last years. This will be my first full-on WCC.
Mueller
QUOTE(MW 914 @ May 23 2006, 01:07 PM) *

I'm a newbie. Does a RRC, a BBQ at Joe's and a partial R66 Classic count for anything?

oh yea...I forgot that I too went to a Ramble in TX...again, without my own car dry.gif

see people...NO reason not to go to the WCC....no excuse that you don't have a running 914 or that it's in another state
Jenny
Actually, I prefer going to events without my car. You get to ride in someone else's car for fun runs & rallys. You don't have to worry about whether your car is roadworthy to make the trip. And you don't have to fix broken throttle cables or weld in parking lots. chairfall.gif

Jen
nine14cats
I went to the first WCC....my car has been on jackstands ever since..... blink.gif

The innauguaral event was great and alot of fun. And since the WCC did not run an AX last year, I believe I am the defending WCC AX champ... smilie_pokal.gif

Of course, my car is still on jackstands so I will soon give up the mantle....

Many memories of the WCC, including the candlestick park wind whipping up and throwing my EZ shade across the parking lot and hitting 2 914's at the AX. I had to cough up money for paint on 2 CARS...... wink.gif

Hmmm...I need a beer3.gif

w00t.gif

Bill P.

See hardware from Jake below.....

Elliot_Cannon
You went to see Celine rather than go to the WCC??? Did your wife have a gun to your head?? That's such a no-brainer even you could make that decision. She threatened ya right? You are such a mrs.K.gif (No offense to Mrs. K)
Elliot

QUOTE(mikez @ May 23 2006, 06:04 AM) *

Trekkor
Maybe next year...( I smell a track day ) :sniff:

KT
carreraguy
Had a great time at WCC04 and WCC05, but no response matches me 'cause I'm still a possible but not confirmed for WCC06.
jimtab
driving-girl.gif driving.gif givemebeer.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif poke.gif sheeplove.gif happy11.gif wub.gif pray.gif confused24.gif Three for three but this is the first one where the car isn't "the Brazilia Special" that should make it interesting...like neverland and Laguna weren't "interesting enough"...don't miss this....you'll be sorry.... drunk.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif barf.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif WCC has it all.
Andyrew
I'll be there 07!!

And Im going to try to help with the racing portion...
MartyYeoman
I made it to the first two. Now I'm hooked.
See you there.

PS: I'll send in the money real soon, I promise.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.