Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: if you don't send in the forms and the money to craig
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
car give away. today is tuesday. so if you planned on sending the registration package on monday, you are another day late.

k
Mueller
just printed out my forms...they'll go out today in the mail .....
mstein95
sent mine yesterday!! smilie_pokal.gif
dinomium
is it a postmark deadline or a recieved in or ree gun deadline or am I just dead?
pete-stevers
icon_bump.gif
send em in!!!
Toast
I wont be able to send mine in until after June 1st. So count me out for the car giveaway. :cry:

Now quit buggin me about it! stfu.gif rolleyes.gif
BKLA
Craig has put out his own cash to set up the events and to order the plates. The sponsors only offset some of the cost.

The Historic day at PIR is a $40.00 value in itself!

Craig, along with a number of others, have put a lot of time and effort into this event. Just keep that in mind when you are bitchin' about sending your money in!
carreraguy
Geez! Not another post about getting WCC $$ in!
Just my $0.02 - I know many guys from the PacNW/Canada made the trek to both of the previous WCC's. Granted its easier for us "guys in the middle" in NorCal to make it, but I wonder how many of the guys in SoCal are going to "return the favor". Maybe gas is the big issue?
Rusty
You mean people around here sign up for stuff and back out (or forget) at the last minute? Say it isn't so!! happy11.gif

icon_bump.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
jim_hoyland
This So Cal'r is reg and going ; I know Joe Sharp is organizing a caravan from So Cal. So let get the jsharp.gif ready !

Looking forward to my 2nd WCC !

Jim
rhodyguy
the cost of fuel really isn't that much more than it was last year. non issue. even if you burn 100 gals, that's what? an extra $100 or so?

k
SLITS
QUOTE(carreraguy @ May 23 2006, 09:21 PM) *

Geez! Not another post about getting WCC $$ in!
Just my $0.02 - I know many guys from the PacNW/Canada made the trek to both of the previous WCC's. Granted its easier for us "guys in the middle" in NorCal to make it, but I wonder how many of the guys in SoCal are going to "return the favor". Maybe gas is the big issue?

Time mainly......Can't afford to take a week off. The thought of a "straight thru" drive of 20 hrs one way just doesn't do it for me.

And Kevin....fuel is $1.00 more per gallon. Fuel cost for up and back $300.00

Sorry, but it ain't gonna happen.
rhodyguy
i know ron. that's roughly $100 more than i spent on fuel last year. you will be missed.

k
SLITS
And you don't know how much I will miss #3 and all you idjuts.
rhodyguy
southwest airlines big guy. you won't have enough time to get tipsy. i'll pick you up at pdx.

k
GWN7
I'll pay your gas if you pay mine wink.gif

I just did the fuel budjet and based on last weeks trip to go get the car from the end of the world, I'm looking at $1,100 for fuel (and that's just for the truck).

Mind you that is based on the $3.90 US a gal I payed for it up North beerchug.gif

By going the Souther route I'll save a bunch and be able to transfer it to the refreshment fund. chairfall.gif
SLITS
Must be nice to be able to tow the car there and back. I jes take me chances and hope I don't blow the engine by gettin' stoopid.
So.Cal.914
I was planning on going until I saw the location, the WCC turned into the NWCC.

Time & fuel killed it for me. Have a GOOD TIME! drunk.gif
Rand
It's no more the NWCC than the last year's was the SWCC. But I totally understand. I couldn't make last year because of the distance. Heck, I'm lucky to make the track day / 914 corral this year because of time constraints.

I admire the guys who have the time and money to go half way across the country for this!!! But that's a motivator! This is good stuff! If I have trouble making an event like this, it only kicks me in the butt to make the next one possible, wherever it is. alfred.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.