Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NW Indiana BBQ 8/5 anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
So Julie & I have been talking. Not wanting to take away from any plans for FFC 06, but would anyone be interested on a BBQ at my place on August 5th? I'm about 35 miles east of Chicago just off I 94. We are thinking burgers & dogs.....

Start around 10am ish, we could eat & BS say between 11am - 2 pm then go for a drive through the Indiana National Dunes State park and head over to Rag Tops car museum in Michigan City for a little tour? The Light House outlet mall is just a block away from the museum, plus the Michgan city zoo is near there along with the park for any SO that dosen't want to go in the museum. I could make arrangements for dinner afterwards at one of the local resturants by the Lake Shore.

So there you have it. Yes I am sure traffic might suck at the IL / IN state line but hey its free food & drink (soda, water, tea) BYOB if you what beer and maybe a lawn chair. No 914 needed, just come out and jsharp.gif beer3.gif chowtime.gif drunk.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif thumb3d.gif
Bartlett 914
Hi Garold.

I will have to check with the boss/ scheduling agent / wife but I am pretty sure we can make it.

Mark

beerchug.gif
bd1308
I'm game burger.gif

b
BigDBass
I'll pencil it in, depending on the growing family...
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Garold ,Hell yes, I'll see if I can convince the old woman to come also. If I can help in any way just Holler. Dave
Pnambic
Sounds like a good plan to me. smile.gif
I should be there. I think the wife might even join me. boldblue.gif
GaroldShaffer
boldblue.gif

This is cool. Kids are welcome, our 4yr old will be here and we have nice play set in the back yard. Oh, going to setup the 30inch high kiddie pool also this weekend. Just remember if you fall in the pool just stand up, if you can drunk.gif happy11.gif
GaroldShaffer
Just a icon_bump.gif to the top. We have a extra bed or two for anyone would need to stay the night.
Doug Leggins
Great idea, but bad timing for me. I will be out of town or going to the brickyard that weekend.
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif

Come one come all jsharp.gif chowtime.gif driving.gif

Address is 6852 Prairie Run Ave, Portage In 46368
sk8kat1
if I can get my issues worked out I will try to make it .. dry.gif
BigDBass
if I can get my issues worked out I will try to make it ..
Seems like I've heard that before tongue.gif
seanery
This sounds fun, If I'm in town I'll definitely come up! w00t.gif
jim912928
Garold,

I'm leaving for Sturgis for bike week on that day..figures!

Jim
MrsPnambic
QUOTE(itsa914 @ May 23 2006, 08:37 AM) *

Start around 10am ish, we could eat & BS say between 11am - 2 pm then go for a drive through the Indiana National Dunes State park and head over to Rag Tops car museum in Michigan City for a little tour? The Light House outlet mall is just a block away from the museum, plus the Michgan city zoo is near there along with the park for any SO that dosen't want to go in the museum. I could make arrangements for dinner afterwards at one of the local resturants by the Lake Shore.

I scheduled Josh's birthday party at noon tomorrow, but if you all are in Michigan City in the evening, call us! We will meet up with you all for dinner! I am sure hubby would love that since we won't be able to make it to the jsharp.gif
GaroldShaffer
PM me your number.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.