Gustl
warnings
don't click if you're an "originalo"
don't click if you don't have enaugh bandwith
don't click if you're mental unstable

story & pics

blink.gif Gustl
Cap'n Krusty
It may "ride nice", but I bet the handling is absolutely scary ........ The Cap'n
Brad Roberts
They handle fine. The weight is really far forward. Go for a ride in my dads T3 with the same setup. It rides better than it did with the 4 pooper. He attends 90% of the 914 events in SoCal with it (it was actually at the Dunkle swap thing when you saw me last)

B
Jeroen
Gustl, it sounds like you hung out too much with the wankers on the Dutch porsche forums
av-943.gif
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 23 2006, 02:03 PM) *

It may "ride nice", but I bet the handling is absolutely scary ........ The Cap'n

OK. I can understand that, but I still wouldn't wanna push it real hard for any length of time. I'd be afraid the thing would start to treak after a bit of stress on the chassis. That's a BIG lump. Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong ............... The Cap'n
Andyrew
Car was discussed earlyer.. and was on either ebay or craigslist..

Very cool
Gustl
QUOTE(Jeroen @ May 24 2006, 01:31 AM) *

Gustl, it sounds like you hung out too much with the wankers on the Dutch porsche forums
av-943.gif

nope, found it on a german forum ...
Brad Roberts
Captn,

I totally agree about the Targa being semi scary!!!

My concern about this one: how much did they cut away in the tub for the front mount?

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.