Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hot Vw's magazine in Atlanta?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
agrump
Anyone know were I can get a copy of the June Hot VW's magazine in Atlanta? My subscription ended in May and I won't get the next one till August.
blitZ
QUOTE(agrump @ May 23 2006, 08:16 PM) *

Anyone know were I can get a copy of the June Hot VW's magazine in Atlanta? My subscription ended in May and I won't get the next one till August.

I got mine at Kroger. Are you coming to the Atlanta get together?
obscurity
Just bought it at borders this evening
agrump
QUOTE(obscurity @ May 23 2006, 04:37 PM) *

Just bought it at borders this evening

I called borders in buckhead about an hour ago and they told me they don't carry it. Which one did you get it from?

Has the get together been finalized? I look for the mag at my local Kroger on Sunday but struck out.
obscurity
I went to the one on Ponce de Leon across from City Hall East

We have not yet finalized the location for the get together but its sounding like the Mellow Mushroom on Pleasant Hill road unless you have any suggestions. There are surprisingly few good places with ample parking
Al Meredith
I just bought one at ( I guess it is Borders ) at North Point mall
Al Meredith
QUOTE(obscurity @ May 23 2006, 06:33 PM) *

We have not yet finalized the location for the get together but its sounding like the Mellow Mushroom on Pleasant Hill road unless you have any suggestions. There are surprisingly few good places with ample parking

I called Andretti Speed Zone today and there is no problem getting together in their parking lot and there is a Fuddruckers there. www.andrettikarting.com
blitZ
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ May 23 2006, 09:38 PM) *

QUOTE(obscurity @ May 23 2006, 06:33 PM) *

I called Andretti Speed Zone today and there is no problem getting together in their parking lot and there is a Fuddruckers there. www.andrettikarting.com

Good call, can we drive our go karts around their track?
Hammy
My grocery store carries it (Safeway) and so does Barnes and Noble here...
agrump
Score! My wife picked up a copy at Borders/city hall east. I sure hope she doesn't look at any prices for engine parts. Thanks for the tips! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.