Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOME POTENTIALLY NASTY NEWS FOR A MUNCIE, IN TEENER OWNER
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pnambic
My brother goes to Ball St. University in Muncie, IN. He lives in a house off campus on Dill St. He had commented to me in the past that the guy across the street had a pair of Porsches just like mine. Well, apparently, someone reported the vehicles as inoperable and apparently there are city ordinances or something against having vehicles that can't move on their own for extended periods of time. My brother noticed some guy putting orange stickers on the cars last week and all of a sudden, poof!, the cars are gone. I think they've been impounded.

My brother thinks the guy that lives there leaves for the summer, so the poor guy will have a nasty surprise when he gets back this fall.

If you know anyone that owns a 914 in Muncie IN, check on them to make sure they're not this guy, or if you are a 914 owner in Muncie, IN and live on Dill Street, go check your driveway!

Brad Roberts
Dan,

find out if the police can do a "health check" on the place.

My sister went to Ball, but I think she just moved to Atlanta last week from Indy.

Sucks that we cant help this guy out. Indy will crush the cars.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.