Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Ferrari Crash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Right near the entrance to Paramount Ranch (WCC 05 Picnic).
Not as lucky as Stefan and Dietrich... Crash
MoveQik
"Hello eBay...ummmm yeah....any change in the rules?" poke.gif
Aaron Cox
so what part are you going to ebay?

-bah. joking-
Howard
Stefan and his invisible friend made the hose joke work. Nothing funny here..
Joe Bob
Fast cars should have extra driver training required.....

I leave mine in the garage for more than a week and I have to relearn the damn thing....
cbenitah
The swedish maffia didn't have anything to do with it laugh.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Howard @ May 23 2006, 08:41 PM) *

My post was possibly in bad tatse, but no offense was intended nor was a stab at your character intended Howard.
Mueller
the a-holes over on F-chat are arguring over what model and color the car is/was huh.gif

Howard
QUOTE(MW 914 @ May 23 2006, 08:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Howard @ May 23 2006, 08:41 PM) *

My post was possibly in bad taste, but no offense was intended nor was a stab at your character intended Howard.

No prob, Michael, I didn't mean to jump on you either. I'm just a little pissed and saddened that these people are killing themselves and others and pissing in my playground. Pretty soon the canyons will be 25mph limits with speed bumps.

Kinda like when my favorite trout stream was closed 'cause people left their trash there. End of Rant.

street legal go-kart
How does a CHP officer afford a late model Testarosa?
Had the IRS ever talked to this guy?
I know 2 people who own Testerosas,
One is the owner of a fruit packing co. with sales in the hi 8 figures and the other is a commodities broker for Foster Farms WTF.gif

JT
street legal go-kart
Can't find one for under 80k.
Howard what would the ins. run per year?
Maint. at least 3 grand annually.

JT
jgara962
QUOTE(street legal go-kart @ May 24 2006, 04:16 PM) *

One is the owner of a fruit packing co. with sales in the hi 8 figures and the other is a commodities broker for Foster Farms WTF.gif

JT

agree.gif

Somebody check the evidence room! laugh.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Howard @ May 23 2006, 09:08 PM) *

Kinda like when my favorite trout stream was closed 'cause people left their trash there.

Ok, what do you know of trout fishing? I have a nice 4 wt ready to go!
Katmanken
I think the CHP officer saved his donut money to buy it..... happy11.gif

Ken
Thack
If the Ferrari didn't end up in Morgan Brittany's corral you would have never heard this story.
jimtab
QUOTE(street legal go-kart @ May 24 2006, 04:16 PM) *

JT

Can you say OVERTIME? That's good, I new ya could...Howie, if you want primo trout fishin' youall just come up here and I'll take you to the Mc Cloud Conservancy and upper Sacramento river...my old stompin grounds...got a pic of a 15# Brown trout hen on my wall....we could go look for her grandkids....
campbellcj
Not that I believe everything I read, but I have read that some LAX Airport Police officers are pulling-down in the $200K territory due to overtime. Of course people end up with money all kinds of ways besides work. Heck, the American Way is to attain wealth by inheiritance, divorce or fraud/theft, not by actually working hard.

Bummer to hear about this crash right in my backyard...that is part of my test drive route when I tweak something the 914 and need to road test it. Cornell is a residential street with blind rises and corners and is not a smart place to play Speed Racer. Uninhabited stretches of Mulholland are barely 1/4 mile from the crash site.
jsteele22
QUOTE(campbellcj @ May 24 2006, 10:58 PM) *

Cornell is a residential street with blind rises and corners and is not a smart place to play Speed Racer. Uninhabited stretches of Mulholland are barely 1/4 mile from the crash site.

C'mon guys, didn't you read the article ? It said the car might have been speeding. Officer Bob surely wasn't doing more than 25 MPH. Sure, it was a Testarosa, so he couldn't resist revving the engine a little with the clutch in , but speeding is out of the question - it's against the law. What boils me is those criminally negligent engineers at Ferrari, charging such high $$$ for a car that clearly isn't safe at any speed. Is nobody's barn safe ?
chilli
let's see 2 dead and here we go as usual.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.