Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rocker paint?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
have decided to remove the 916 bumpers and glass side rockers from my 33k mile Phoenix red 74 914.
I want to add stock side rockers and front and rear valances. I am also adding stock concours plated front and rear chrome bumpers.
The side rockers are bare metal. I need to now what others might have used to get a stock factory finish.
I will probably remove paint from the front and rear valances, unless I find a set that are perfect. I will also need to paint those.
Also what is the inside finish on these??
CCLINROCKMYWORLD
914werke
this should be moved to th concours area
Jeffs9146
Paint the rockers with line-a-bed truck bed liner paint!
Jeff

Lou W
I'm getting ready to paint mine, I just shot them with 3m Rocker Gard.
Aaron Cox
lou -

whyd ya go with FG? just curious....

AA
Lou W
Lighter biggrin.gif jk... I wanted to eliminate the jack post and Dave (Korijo) had a set for a good price, so I decided to clean them up and give them a try. I figured I could always go back to metal if I need to.

I'm also thinking about going with a FG front valance too, mine's a little rough, I just haven't decided to go with stock or GT, I thought the valance that PMS used on Dave's? car from Arizona with the all the ducting sure looked sweet, yet benificial for oil cooling, I've been following the thread about the front oil coolers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.