Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Not too often you see Neve Campbell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
They're filming "Closing the Ring" just down the road from me at a local church. Neve and what I guess was a bodyguard were taking a stroll as I slowly passed them.
I also saw Shirly McLain (sp?) briefly
BigDBass
yum
race914
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ May 24 2006, 01:08 PM) *

They're filming "Closing the Ring" just down the road from me at a local church. Neve and what I guess was a bodyguard were taking a stroll as I slowly passed them.
I also saw Sherly McLain (sp?) briefly

Maybe you can do a background driveby and get your 914 in the movie biggrin.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(BigDBass @ May 24 2006, 04:10 PM) *

yum

The scene they are shooting is a funeral, so she was dressed in a heavy sweater and a long skirt....she actually looked quite plain jane.
TROJANMAN
well, since no one has said it yet..............

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

TROJANMAN
and...............

Eric_Shea
yum

Neve or Shirley? lol3.gif
BigDBass
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 24 2006, 03:40 PM) *

yum

Neve or Shirley? lol3.gif

To that I say "Why have just one?" biggrin.gif

And to "plain jane", I say "yum"
Cap'n Krusty
We don't get all that many strippers around here, either ..................The Cap'n
Lou W
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 24 2006, 02:20 PM) *

We don't get all that many strippers around here, either ..................The Cap'n

biggrin.gif
Bartlett 914
Looks like typical funeral attire to me! biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
"closing the ring" ?

like abother sequel to "the ring?"
Jenny
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ May 24 2006, 03:39 PM) *

"closing the ring" ?

Was't that already done, and called "the ring two"? Such creativity, those writers.

Jen
Jenny
Closing the ring (2007)

Plot Outline: A young man searches for the proper owner of a ring that belonged to a United States World War II bomber pilot who crashed in Ireland 50 years ago.

Mischa Barton is also in the movie. And I think she's a hell of a lot hotter than Neve.
IPB Image

Gotta love IMDB
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 24 2006, 03:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ May 24 2006, 03:39 PM) *

"closing the ring" ?

Was't that already done, and called "the ring two"? Such creativity, those writers.

Jen

yeah. and it sucked.....

thanks for the data jennster biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 24 2006, 02:48 PM) *

Closing the ring (2007)

Mischa Barton is also in the movie. And I think she's a hell of a lot hotter than Neve.

maybe, but she's never been lip locked with denise richards
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 24 2006, 06:48 PM) *

That pic doesn't work...got one that does? May have just seen her, young pretty girl.

We just went through again...you have to go real slow as their trailers are right on the road and it's down to one lane. We were not asked but it says "Local traffic only" (we are).

Just saw Shirley, she was wearing an Elmer Fudd plaid golf hat and big rim glasses...All she needs is big red clown shoes to complete the ensemble.
Jenny
Don't get me started on Denise Richards. I can't stand the broad. As far as I'm concerned, we're all better off NOT having locked lips with Denise Richards. She is the female equivilant of Keanu Reeves.

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 24 2006, 04:11 PM) *

Don't get me started on Denise Richards. I can't stand the broad.

Jen

why?

she is kinda hot tongue.gif
Jenny
read my revised post.

And she's too old for you!

Jen
Lou W
Ahhh, Denise Richards grouphug.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 24 2006, 04:15 PM) *

read my revised post.

And she's too old for you!

Jen

make her feel 10 years younger tongue.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ May 24 2006, 07:02 PM) *

That pic doesn't work...got one that does?.....

Yep that's her...they were all standing in the middle of the road yakking it up. They're not worried about the one or two cars an hour so we had no choice but to slow down and have a good gawk.

Don't think we've seen this much fun since a farm truck lost its load of soyabeans in the intersection. biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914
Well he!! thats right up there with cow tipping, isn't it? smoke.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Mark,
Offer your 914 to the movie folks for the hero to drive in the film driving.gif , we'll hope the film gets an Oscar nomination and becomes a box-office hit popcorn[1].gif , and then we'll watch as the 914 achieves cult status(see Alfa Duetto-Graduate, Mustang-Bullitt, Aston-James Bond, etc.) I don't know if that would be a good thing or not. We'd have these cars falling into the wrong hands, the "glitteratti" wouldn't care about the cars as much as the image that is conveyed as they drive around in our 'teeners that they paid 6 figures for icon8.gif
Mark Henry

Closing the ring (2007)

Plot Outline: A young man searches for the proper owner of a ring that belonged to a United States World War II bomber pilot who crashed in Ireland 50 years ago.

Yep a Canadian church with a big ol' US flag waving in the grave yard. wink.gif

BTW we don't tip 'em...we's eats 'em..... jsharp.gif
Steaditim
Gess Mark:

I'm working on that show.
We just finished our second and last day at the church. I wish I'd know that's where you are, I would have come for a visit to your place at lunch.

Tim M.
boxstr
These two were in my pool practicing mouth to mouth.....
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Steaditim @ May 24 2006, 10:01 PM) *

Gess Mark:

I'm working on that show.
We just finished our second and last day at the church. I wish I'd know that's where you are, I would have come for a visit to your place at lunch.

Tim M.

Perrytown church is about 5 min. from my house. You could have seen a bit of 914/VW heaven.

I take it you're a steadicam operator....Many many moons ago I was a AV tech for a company called Curlcom...we almost took the foot off of a steadicam operator while shooting a Hyundai commercial. The prototype car took off and he was on the tailgate of our truck. He jumped up but it still caught his foot between the tailgate and the car hood. The guy was damn lucky, but still got quite a few stitches.
Hope it wasn't you, but at least I wasn't the one driving.
davep
They shot parts of 'Silent Hill' in Brantford and Burford last year. The old Armoury building in Burford was used for a set. Didn't get to see any hot girls though.
Steaditim
Mark:

That wasn't me with the Hyundai commercial, but yep, I'm a Steadicam Guy. Really would have been good to see you and your setup and ask all kinds of questions. I've been wanting to dive into a 914 project, but work keeps me too busy. I've got two P cars now, but that 914 urge won't go away.

Cheers,

Tim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.