Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Get your Green 914 shirts here!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
Here we go! This shirt is available in the following sizes for men: Small to Double XL. And i also have available a small in womens. Price per shirt will be $17 + $4 Shipping and for each additional shirt add $1 to the shipping. For the Women's shirts they will be $15/ea, and shipping is the same. The shirts will be shipped VIA USPS Priority Mail unless another service is requested. Make payments VIA Paypal to: danlo830@yahoo.com. If you are unable to use Paypal to make the payment i will accept Money Orders or Checks. Please have those sent to the following:

Daniel Lo
214 West Alhambra Road
Alhambra, CA 91801

Please post a message on this thread when you have sent a payment, notifying me of your payment.

Here's a picture of the shirt being worn:
dlo914
And here's the women's shirt only available in a small.
dlo914
Quantities On Hand as of 5/25/06:

Men's Sizes

Small - - - 4
Medium - - - 15
Large - - - 24
X-Large - - - 13
XX-Large - - - 20

Women's Size

Small - 9
Gint
Paypal and email sent. One XL please. Thanks!
mikerose
Thanks, Paypal sent (1) XL please

Mike
dlo914
i'll have these babies sent out during my lunch break from work today.
Allan
Paypal sent. 1 xxl & 1 womens small please... boldblue.gif
TROJANMAN
1 L and 1 XL (check's in the mail)
thanks
rmital
...my wife open my mail...as usual...told me what a nice shirt. Good quality and looks great.

From her...that's quite a complement!

Looking forward to wearing it...and opening my own mail some day....
dlo914
QUOTE(rmital @ May 25 2006, 10:15 AM) *

...my wife open my mail...as usual...told me what a nice shirt. Good quality and looks great.

From her...that's quite a complement!

Looking forward to wearing it...and opening my own mail some day....

i guess i should enjoy my single years while i can biggrin.gif glad your wife liked the shirt smilie_pokal.gif care for a women's small or men's small for the Mrs? happy11.gif
736conver
What brand of shirt is this. And did the maker of the shirt say how long the screen priting would last. It looks like alot of fine detail that could come off after a couple of washings.
Pompano Beach 914V8
Sent the PayPal ty. It's the one to Pompano.
dlo914
QUOTE(736conver @ May 25 2006, 11:20 AM) *

What brand of shirt is this. And did the maker of the shirt say how long the screen priting would last. It looks like alot of fine detail that could come off after a couple of washings.

the brand of shirt used for the men's shirt is by: Gildan UltraBlend Heavyweight. I doubt the printing would come off after a few washings. If so i'll give you a free refund. blink.gif
736conver
If so i'll give you a free refund.

Thats good cause I wouldnt want to pay for a refund smile.gif
dlo914
icon_bump.gif
dlo914
so my Girlfriend last night decided she would wear the new Green 914 T-Shirt on our date..here's two pictures she posed for biggrin.gif yes these are body shots, but in her own words she said "please, only body shots, no head shots" enjoy my fellow 914 bretheren. biggrin.gif
Gint
Got mine on Friday, my birthday of all days. Nice shirt Daniel. Thanks!
six pack
Nice design, but I have a question........ Could you add a -6 (914-6) to your present design? and add a color request?

Thanks
Joe Martin (sixpack) my e-mail address is origin111@aol.com
dkos
QUOTE(736conver @ May 25 2006, 02:20 PM) *

I've washed mine 3 or 4 times now and it hasn't faded at all.
markb
Any large ones left?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.