Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: my new project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rocket
heres a slide show

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrgobbles923...e99bre2&.src=ph
swood
That is a labor of love...I'm personally looking for a '62 T-bird. I love that car. This ones gonna take a while...
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(swood @ May 25 2006, 10:53 PM) *

That is a labor of love...I'm personally looking for a '62 T-bird. I love that car. This ones gonna take a while...

i believe my uncle has a few t bird projects....

need one?
swood
the bird? Yes.

The project, Hell no! I just want to get in it and cruise. My grams used to have one. So many cool features I love about it.

What's he got?
drewvw

that car is pimpalicous....I've been toying with the idea of trying to find an original condition big ass american sedan to cruise around in.

every now and then....a 60's chysler or dodge surfaces around here for sale for like 1000 bucks. I'm sure the wife would love that...

jasons
My big American car fantasy is a boatail Riv w/455ci

IPB Image
swood
Das Boat!
Allan
Right here baby!!!

drewvw

my buddy in high school bought a '74 buick electra 225 with the 454 in it, rebuilt it gutted the interior, and mounted a huge tach on the dash.

What a crazy ride...

swood
QUOTE(Headrage @ May 26 2006, 10:22 AM) *

Right here baby!!!

I used to have an am radio that was that model caddy, about 10" long. I painted it that color gold too.

Good times!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.