Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Took guy at work for a ride
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
So we made a quick ride over to the auto zone. I got my parts to get the catch can for the tranny working. Looks nice by the way.

So he ask "Hey can you drift in this thing" and of course I said sure! But I didn't want to drive fast and act stupid. But driving back he kept bugging me. For 10 minutes all I heard was "common get it sideways."

So finaly we got to the industrial area and there were no cars around. So ok I said lets play a bit. I scared this guy to death. Oh man it was so funny. I wish I had a camera. He went from a tough guy to a creaming little girl in like 3 seconds. biggrin.gif

Oh the look on his face was the best. Just complete shock

Joe Bob
What did ya do....grope him while sliding sideways????
Aaron Cox
drifting.. LOL....

ex ricer are we?
Dr Evil
Drifting rolleyes.gif
Aaron Cox
take it easy parnelli smile.gif
turboman808
sorry I will work on being a better upstanding citizen aktion035.gif
Hammy
QUOTE(mikez @ May 25 2006, 07:44 PM) *

What did ya do....grope him while sliding sideways????

laugh.gif laugh.gif chairfall.gif av-943.gif
wbergtho
The guy's beggin for some action and you scare him to death....Beautiful! I like it!
porschecb
Take a ride with me! Drifting? Your car Drifts?????????????????????? biggrin.gif dry.gif sad.gif
WaideS
QUOTE(porschecb @ May 25 2006, 10:26 PM) *

Take a ride with me! Drifting? Your car Drifts?????????????????????? biggrin.gif dry.gif sad.gif

My car drifts too....if you let go of the wheel it drifts a little to the right, but I think checking the air pressure should fix it

biggrin.gif
nbscooters
QUOTE(WaideS @ May 25 2006, 11:21 PM) *

QUOTE(porschecb @ May 25 2006, 10:26 PM) *

My car drifts too....if you let go of the wheel it drifts a little to the right, but I think checking the air pressure should fix it

biggrin.gif

hahahaa
Joe Ricard
Drifting? what is that?
My car either pushes or is loose.

General rule around the office is "never ride with Joe if he has the 914"

Even on street trires my sprited driving ona big on ramp curve has scared the bejeebies out of several co-workers.

Rides go from passenger talking to them trying to brake from thier side to finding something to hold on to right on up to that little involuntary groan as the "G's" build up and I plaster them to one side of the Sparco seat.
ptravnic
So finaly we got to the industrial area and there were no cars around. So ok I said lets play a bit. I scared this guy to death. Oh man it was so funny. I wish I had a camera. He went from a tough guy to a creaming little girl in like 3 seconds. biggrin.gif

Some weekend I'll swing over to your neck of the woods and we can rag the cars a bit in the wide open - industrial areas can be fun. Maybe get Rich (nycchef) involved once his car is up & running.

-pt
Cap'n Krusty
"Catch can for the tranny"? Why? Pictures? The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.