Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI in Elkhart, IN
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mudfoot76
Would anyone in "The Region" be able to help out someone aspiring to join our illustrious non-club (or are we a real club now?)?

The car is in Elkhart, IN. A '71, 1.7L that has "some" rust. It is listed on the PCA car mart for $4495 OBO.

Here are some preview pictures - should I tell the guy this is fixable or to run away?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mudfoot76
more

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
mudfoot76
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
mudfoot76
Last picture for now.

Click to view attachment

I have contact info for the potential buyer and seller. Please PM me if you are able to help in the area.

If this car looks like one that should be avoided, please chime in. I've told the potential buyer about this place, so in the worst case, he'll be able to find another one...

Thanks everyone!!! beer.gif
GaroldShaffer
If no one closer can do it I could go, but not until after the holiday weekend. It is about 1 - 1.15 hour driver for me.
BigDBass
2 hours from me. sad.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(BigDBass @ May 25 2006, 07:45 PM) *

2 hours from me. sad.gif

chairfall.gif better add 2 hours with all the construction at the state line
BigDBass
hijacked.gif Ouch, I haven't been out that way for awhile! I have family in Hammond and Chesterton. My mom and her 7 or 8 siblings were raised in Hammond.
orange914
QUOTE(mudfoot76 @ May 25 2006, 08:12 PM) *

Last picture for now.

Click to view attachment

I have contact info for the potential buyer and seller. Please PM me if you are able to help in the area.

If this car looks like one that should be avoided, please chime in. I've told the potential buyer about this place, so in the worst case, he'll be able to find another one...

Thanks everyone!!! beer.gif

hey doesnt look to bad for 30+ years in the rust belt, i've seen more rust on some calif. cars here. -my dad is a hoosier, he grew up in winona lake- good luck
jmargush
I am in Goshen which is just south of Elkhart. send me the contact info and I will try to set something up to look at it.

Jeff Margush
mudfoot76
QUOTE(jmargush @ May 26 2006, 06:13 AM) *

I am in Goshen which is just south of Elkhart. send me the contact info and I will try to set something up to look at it.

Jeff Margush

beerchug.gif

Thanks!! You have a PM waiting for you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.