Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mpls/St. Paul & WI 914 get together
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wbergtho
I'm hosting a 914 get together for anyone in the MN/WI area (or other) on June 11th sunday. There will be a BBQ, Thai food, beer, etc. We might even have to pull a 914 in the garage and do a little R & R if it would please anyone. PM me and let me know if this is something you are interested in. Very informal yet fun!

Bill clap56.gif
lotus_65
hmm, i'm there!

bill's a GREAT guy, he's got a really nice place and the food is sure to be excellent. don't miss this gig.

chowtime.gif
beerchug.gif
wbergtho
Thanks Paul...Now how much do I owe you for saying that?

Bill
iamchappy
I've got it marked down on the calender, Thia food yummy. Beer yum yum. Ect. surprises to look forward too.
wbergtho
HI Chappy,

It'll be great if you show up! My goal is to break the attendance record i set on the last 914 get together I had a few years ago (only three cars showed). Let's get at least 4 carsthis time? It counts if you drive a non 914...so long as you love em!

Bill
lotus_65
if i can get 4 in a driving, all day cold rain, you should get 10+.
rick 918-S
Wifes got me booked! "Your going to the lake and finishing that deck!"
wbergtho
Hey Rick,

What's more important? Sitting around drinking beer while discussing the intricacies of the 914's window crank design (or some such nonsense) or keeping the wife happy and finishing that deck project?

Don't answer that question!

Bill
BigDBass
I'd be there but apparently I need to flush my muffler fluid.
wbergtho
Don't drive more than 2,500 mile intervals without changing your muffler fluid. I found out the hard way... and destroyed two piston return springs and a windshield bearing!
BigDBass
Well, keep in mind that although the windshield bearings are NLA, word is that there's a pretty big stash of them in So.Cal.
(Back to painting the baby's room. Managed to get Melange Green as one color. Not too far from Ravenna!)
wbergtho
Dan...your baby room has to one of the coolest!
wbergtho
Hi folks,

I need a show of hands to help me know how much food to prepare?

Regards,

Bill
akellym
You can count on my brother and I attending biggrin.gif

What time would you like people there and what's you address?

lotus_65
yep, i'm there too. what do you want me to bring (besides all the stuff i want to run through your mediablaster)?
lotus_65
icon_bump.gif
wbergtho
The "event will start at 12:30 and will run as long as we see fit. I think a little jaunt to Stillwater would be fun. I'm open to other ideas too? Feel free to abuse my sand blaster...that's what it is there for. Don't worry about bringing any food...just BYOB! We'll have some on hand if you forget... I'll PM you all with my address.

Regards,

Bill
wbergtho
Let's get as many teeners together as possible!
BigDBass
popcorn[1].gif
Have fun guys, wish I could be there! I'm looking forward to seeing some of my Minneapolis pals again next weekend and meeting some new ones!
wbergtho
Dan,

How is your "new" car running?

Bill
BigDBass
You don't want to know... It's been on jackstands since Mother's Day with trashed front brakes sad.gif And the weather has been so fantastic lately.

Hopefully this weekend that will change since I will have acquired all the parts. headbang.gif I swear I've remodelled half the house in the meantime.
wbergtho
Paul's coming! I rode around with him the other day and everything seems to be running quite well. This will be his first road trip since getting it off jack stands! 80 miles roundtrip...I don't think he'll have any trouble with that.

Bill
lotus_65
damn fuel pump went out, bill. i'll have no time this morning to swap it out even if i find one. i'll still be there, 'cept i'll be in the grocery getter.

quit tidying up the house and relax... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.