Found this today: Wicked Vid
merrill
Sick
Aaron Cox
nice work.
Jeroen
very cool!!!
grasshopper
awsome! I want to win that! I hope I get something more than a hat this year...and maybe someone will recognize me... last year the person before me got all this claping and stuff, and then they call my name and complete silence....(crickets chirping) I just walk up there and come back casually, and then the next person is called and there is clapping again...lol
JPB
300 MPH runs, 10G turns, smokless sticky tires, 10 ft. antennas; all we need are Sewedish chics and beer kegs and we are in heaven! CANON BALL BABY!

beer.gif Awsome.
djm914-6
Grasshopper, next time just moon the crowd when you get up there.

JPB, I thing 200mph is about the best this will do without a motor transplant.

Thanks to the rest fot the kudos.

Kapt, you post the video and get comments. I post the video and hear very little. Thank you for being the third party to give my work a boost.
KaptKaos
No problem David. I didn't know if this was posted previously or not, so I was hoping not to ruin any surprise that you might have had planned.

The "wicked" in the title was an homage to your Boston-ness.

Glad to help.

Go Yankees!
JPB
I stand corrected and amazed none the less! Great production!

burnout.gif
Allan
First car I've seen lower than Trekkors... biggrin.gif
djm914-6
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ May 27 2006, 12:56 PM) *

No problem David. I didn't know if this was posted previously or not, so I was hoping not to ruin any surprise that you might have had planned.

The "wicked" in the title was an homage to your Boston-ness.

Glad to help.

Go Yankees!

Well, I'm orginally from Maine, so I didn't even notice the word "Wicked". Mainers uses that word in ever other sentence so it's normal to me. biggrin.gif

As for Yankees... who are they? I don't follow football at all. flipa.gif
djm914-6
QUOTE(JPB @ May 27 2006, 01:44 PM) *

I stand corrected and amazed none the less! Great production!

burnout.gif

Thank you for the compliment. This was my first attempt at any sort of video editing, I'm quite happy. The Cannonball song was selected for it's length more than anything else.

It actually wouldn't take much to get the car to 30mph actuall speed. Just a motor swap along will do that. Most of the video was taken with my son driving and I told him to take it easy. I didn't want any curbs ruining the car so soon, I'll leave that stunt for the new owner. headbang.gif I figure this car is good for 20mph, maybe a bit more. Being so small and low, the speed is hard to judge. Maybe I'll make another video of the hopped up car next. With the oil shocks, the body sway and bounce should be less and the hpgraded motor should make it a bit faster. That said, I'm surprised with the performance of the car as it is. Doing this made me want one of my own.
cbenitah
I'll bring the swedish * * * * biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.