Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TIV get together at Sacramento
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
I know Dave Hunt will be there as well as no less than 4 of my Bug Convert customers... Mark D will also be there hanging out and talking about engines with me as well...

I'd love to meet some of you guys while I'm here. I HATE California with a passion, so you won't see me back this way for years! Take this opportunity to see the Hot VWs engine up close and personal and hear the stories from our trip cross country as well as see the video liove from inside the plague..

It's going to be a good show, I'll be heading there tomorrow afternoon to do some 1/4 mile exhibition runs for the magazine article as a grand finale for my trip cross country...

If anyone wants to ring me up feel free to use my business cellline at 706 892 8192 so we can meet up and BS!

Here is a link to my forum for a full detailed summary of my cross country trek to get to Sacramento

MassIVe tour 2006
McMark
I'll be there Sunday. Straightening Andy's tub tomorrow. Busy weekend. wacko.gif
Hammy
My dad and I plan to go Sunday.
I emailed you Jake but didn't get a response.
Where will you guys be? sounds like it's a pretty big event.
McMark
Zack, it's not THAT big. wink.gif You'll be able to find the Bluebonic Plague and Jake will probably be close by.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.