Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [OT] live pictures from Nurburgring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
http://nurburgring.org.uk/webcams.html

Cool cam shots. Live pictures from the Ring.
djm914-6
What is this yellow thing?
Aaron Cox
yellow = TVR?
mikelsr
We are going to Germany at the end of June to see our daughter. I am trying to convince my wife, brother-in-law and sister-in-law to take a trip on the Nurburgring. It will be about a 3 hour trip to get there. I think it is well worth it!

Mike
hcdmueller
The yellow thing was a TVR. The trip to the ring is always worth it. Just to see all of the unique cars if you can't get a couple laps in. The area is beautiful too.
johannes
This one is also a rare car ...

Hope I can bring my 914 to the Nurburgring one day ... Its only 200 miles from where I live ... Not that far afterall . smile.gif

Allan
So what'ya just pull up, pay a toll and go?
JPB
There is cool and there is COOL! Right now I don't think we are that cool yet. I wonder what it would take to have this kind of COOL here?

I know; domestic car lanes and well not so domestic car lanes. Go ahead and fire at will!!!! Trans Am owners beware!
grasshopper
looks kinda empty
Click to view attachment
grasshopper
haha, dragrace anyone???
cbenitah
its kinda dark right now, and its only 1.45PM tongue.gif
djm914-6
p-car playtime:
DonTraver
To drive the Ring, it costs 60 Euro, that's about $75 for 5 laps. There is a ATM machine like thing there. Remember one lap is 14 miles with about 180 corners. You will be out there with bikes, race cars, other like you and Mom's Toyota station wagon. All it takes to get on the track is 60 Euros, no tech, no nothing. I drove it last year in a 997S when I went on that Autobahn Adventures Tour to Germany. It was a blast, just toooo cool.

On my last lap, 2 bikes went down and 1 BMW M3 went into the guard rail. That's when I decided I'd had enough. I also had a GT3 try to pass me in a chicane. I didn't think that was too cool at all. Being the new guy, I kept a close watch on my rear view mirrors and would pull over and slow down to let everyone pass me.

If you go, watch your line, speed and expecially the others, just cause they're out there doesn't mean they can drive, just that they had 60 Euro's.

Good Luck, Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.