Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Help near San luis obispo, Pismo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
echocanyons
A member, LukeD, is standed in the san luis obispo pismo area (arroyo grande) is having trouble and is wondering if there is anyone that is local or near that can help out.

He has a 2.0 d-jet and is having fuel/spark problems.

please call him if you can help

559-285-9016
markb
I stopped by to see if I could help, but it seems he got it fixed (for now, anyway). It sounds like an intermittant electrical problem. He took it for a drive before I got there & had no problems. It was good to meet him and his lovely wife, and swap lies about cars for a while. smile.gif
echocanyons

Quick response Mark, I was still on the phone with him after I posted this when you called.
LukeD
Hey guys, I made it home without breaking down. My car is still cutting out randomly, maybe once every 50 miles or so.

I think it might have something to do with the factory CHT grounding so I am going to replace it along with inspection of the FI harness. I am almost to the point of just buying one of Jeff's harnesses but it would be nice to find the bloody problem

Thanks Kelly, Mark and Cap'n for being there when I was in need. This board is amazing and I apprieciate everyone going out of their way to help me out.

Mark, it was great to meet you. You as well as I can talk for hours about our teener experiences. Thanks for comming by, it was a pleasure biggrin.gif

Thanks again

LukeD rocking nana.gif
markb
QUOTE(LukeD @ May 30 2006, 03:09 PM) *

Hey guys, I made it home without breaking down. My car is still cutting out randomly, maybe once every 50 miles or so.

I think it might have something to do with the factory CHT grounding so I am going to replace it along with inspection of the FI harness. I am almost to the point of just buying one of Jeff's harnesses but it would be nice to find the bloody problem

Thanks Kelly, Mark and Cap'n for being there when I was in need. This board is amazing and I apprieciate everyone going out of their way to help me out.

Mark, it was great to meet you. You as well as I can talk for hours about our teener experiences. Thanks for comming by, it was a pleasure biggrin.gif

Thanks again

LukeD rocking nana.gif

Glad it all worked out. Nice meeting you, too. I hope you find that pesky problem. Intermittants are the worst.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.