Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jwest driving lite flash kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
Okay!
So my toe still wont fit into my driving shoes (or steel toed work boots!) so I have decieded to bling out the green car. Installed and aimed yellowstar h4 headlights, removed wood dash kit for refinishing, swapped momo adapters so I have a horn, swapped out non narp flasher dial... I go to install the sooper kewl toy from jwest and I have LOST the directions!!

Does anybody have a copy? Please email it to me rather than post. I tried the Jwest site, but got an autherization error, so since it is a long weekend...
beer3.gif
736conver
Send an email to James. I am sure he will respond quickly as he responded to me quickly when I had a question about my rennshifter
736conver
info@jwesteng.com
JWest
PM sent
dinomium
James is DA MAN! Thanks! I can now finish tearing apart a well running car!
biggrin.gif
dinomium
Has anybody else tried this on a 1970 car?

I am in PO wiring hell! Sumbuddy did some shade tree wurrin with only a spool of red thread! I pulled out his fresh air blower switch and all four wires were RED! The lites were broken and sad before I started so I dont know if they ever worked...
The up side is the pass side is an old euro stock that takes the H3 bulbs! Sorta kewl...
now, smart front of class keeds here is my question:
When I replaced the white with blue wire from the fog relay to the F terminal on the headlight multi relay, it arched (key off) and now I only have hi beams? comments? besides the "dont do that again" type, TROY!

beer3.gif Fat tire makes fat boy not think kleerlee so I am waiting for directions suggestions advice
also, if I jumper over from pole 87 to 30 the lites go on...
confused24.gif
Dr Evil
If you had low before and now only have high, check your fuses. Lft/RT high and low beams all have their own fuses (4 of them) and you probably just blew yours.

1- High left
2- High right
3- Low left
4- Low right
Dr Evil
Unless you already checked that stuff.....
dinomium
Thanks Mike, but the fuses are intact... Maybe I should saftey wire the fuses? HA!

I really think I have a MAJOR Previous Owner wiring nightmare that is going to require me redoing the headlight, fog light and fresh air blower circuit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.