Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: spotted on I-5 in Washington
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
effutuo101
I spotted a green 914 headed south on I-5 about 6:30 tonight. Who was it?
messix
hey chris how you doin? what were you doing that far south?
mstein95
don't think it was a local
effutuo101
My cousin is getting married today. The teener was very clean from what I saw
merrill
I bet it is "Dirty" Terry. A friend of mine that works on Fire Systems for Tug Boats. Was it "emerald" green?
IYFCalvin
I will be driving my newly acquired 75 Silver 1.8 over to Seattle from Spokane in the next 2 or 3 weeks depending on the weather. I've had it for 2 weeks now and am having a small shop called Mitchells Import do a valve adjustment/tuneup etc on it this week before heading over to see my daughter. I am looking forward to it, although the thought of 4 hours in those hard seats and a cassette stereo doesn't sound appealing.
Just out of curiousity, how many (active) 914's do you suspect dwell in the Seattle area?

Calvin
KELTY360
QUOTE(IYFCalvin @ May 28 2006, 06:10 PM) *

I will be driving my newly acquired 75 Silver 1.8 over to Seattle from Spokane in the next 2 or 3 weeks depending on the weather. I've had it for 2 weeks now and am having a small shop called Mitchells Import do a valve adjustment/tuneup etc on it this week before heading over to see my daughter. I am looking forward to it, although the thought of 4 hours in those hard seats and a cassette stereo doesn't sound appealing.
Just out of curiousity, how many (active) 914's do you suspect dwell in the Seattle area?

Calvin

welcome.png

There's lots of us over here. Last week we had 8 for Teener Tuesday and there's more out there who couldn't make it. Do a search for 'puget sound teeners' to find out more. How long will you be over here on the wet side?
effutuo101
It was raining and cloudy, so I don't know if it was emerald green or just dark green. If I wasn't headed back up to get my son from the airport, I would have chased him/her down. Oh well.

Calvin, keep us posted on when you will be over here. we try to meet every other tuesday for a quick bit and a drive. I think the next one will be a drive, then a quick bite.
Chris
IYFCalvin
Thanks Chris
Normally when I head to SEA, it's on the weekend, cuz I have to work. Generally, I head back Sunday afternoons.
I wanted to let you know in case you saw a pretty and stock '75 zip by you on I-5.
I got a couple hours of sunshine today to gtet the car out. it ran nice today. I am gonna check some of those vacuum hoses to see if that is my problem of running on 3 cylinders after I drive it for an hour.

QUOTE(effutuo101 @ May 29 2006, 02:14 PM) *

It was raining and cloudy, so I don't know if it was emerald green or just dark green. If I wasn't headed back up to get my son from the airport, I would have chased him/her down. Oh well.

Calvin, keep us posted on when you will be over here. we try to meet every other tuesday for a quick bit and a drive. I think the next one will be a drive, then a quick bite.
Chris

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.