Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: I'm back!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
My shop took a direct lightning strike, frying my modum, most of the motherboard and damaging my hard drive. mad.gif

My brother, who is also my 'puter guy, got all the stuff for my new 'puter, then his wife got seriously ill. So there it sat for almost 2 months! headbang.gif
His wife is now on the road to recovery but I had to go up to his place for 2 days, with my 2 & 4 year old in tow and take care of her, my brothers 3 yr old and the house or I'd still be waiting for my 'puter.
I'm not insensitive to their situation, but I just wanted my dang 'puter back!

Looks like I miissed quite a bit, my last post was 31 pages back, I like the new look of the site.
But on the upside, I did get caught up on most of my work.

My junkyard 2.0 with the SDS FI is ready to go in, I should have some pic's soon.

Good to be lurking around once again, Mark.
dance.gif
Brad Roberts
The funny part.. I was posting pics and questions looking for your comments.. LOL

Welcome back. I figured you where very busy and didnt have time for us anymore.. confused24.gif

B
Mark Henry
Hi Brad,

You're up early I see!

I was going through major club crack withdrawls.

Getting family to do work for you sometimes isn't the best idea, oh well, I'm back on-line at last.
I'll again be putting my 2-cents in when required, LOL!
wavey.gif
reverie
Well there you are!.. man, I thought they put you in a home or something.. one of them nice Canadian homes with sherry any time you want.. know what I mean?.. nudge-nudge, wink-wink.

Your "members pictures" thread sure took off.. beerchug.gif
ChrisReale
I was wondering where you were....welcome back, get a sticker from Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.