Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: afternoon shake down
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
Just got back from meeting Shane (red914) for stouts and brauts at a new pub in Poulsbo, then I tore thru Brownsville and Trayeton... So that is what REALLY driving a 914 feels like, it had been so long, I had forgot!
dinomium
that is a good way to spend the afternoon!
John Kelly
Hi Dino,

If I had known there was Guiness involved, I might have broken out the stepvan with the 914club sticker and 914 front bumper....close as I've got to a 914. Of course gas would have been about $60+ from here. Nice pictures!

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
Gint
QUOTE(dinomium @ May 28 2006, 06:45 PM) *

Just got back from meeting Shane (red914) for stouts and brauts at a new pub in Poulsbo, then I tore thru Brownsville and Trayeton... So that is what REALLY driving a 914 feels like, it had been so long, I had forgot!

I know exactly how ya feel! I had forgotten how much fn it is to bomb around town in a 914.
dinomium
Good to hear from ya, john! We need to make run down to see you and the new shop! Hope things are good with ya

QUOTE(John Kelly @ May 29 2006, 07:19 AM) *

Hi Dino,

If I had known there was Guiness involved, I might have broken out the stepvan with the 914club sticker and 914 front bumper....close as I've got to a 914. Of course gas would have been about $60+ from here. Nice pictures!

John www.ghiaspecialties.com

DNHunt
Dino

Where's trhe sun. 78 here in Grants Pass. Gerry just drove me to Wild River Brew Pub. Course I had to buy the pizza and root beer. I'm sitting here with a Dead Guy Ale

Dave
red914
it was excellent to see Dino, especially when he drives up grinning from ear to ear! driving.gif the stout was good beer3.gif , the sausages tasty chowtime.gif , and the time too short. but then i had to leave for seattle, to stage for my ski adventure on mt. rainier today. it was awesome, as there will be spring and summer snow for a couple more monthes! YAY! oh, and the sun was shining brightly.

Dino and i can't wait to hear about your trip south, Dave!
dinomium
Yeah Dave when is the debrief!? You to Shane!
biggrin.gif
red914
please Dino, keep the briefs on! although hearing about Dave's trip would be great.
DNHunt
I'll have a recap when I get home and can download the pics off of the camera. It's been great. Lots of nice people and a couple of adventures. The trip will end up being around 2000 miles in 6 days. Lots of driving.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.