Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Saga of Wannateener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wannateener
I have some body work left to do but it is almost ready for paint!!!!! Its taken me and Street Legal Go-Kart a lot of work on Saturday's only (for about 8-9 weeks). I Cant wait to actually put this back together. For those who dont know, I got this car from Patrick Pickerell and have been stripping it and collecting parts needed to put it together on kid budget. Its going great. I just wanted to tell everyone that things are moving along and wanted to thank everyone for their generosity with parts.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...p+a+brother+out

Here are some pictures of the work being done.

Dylan

PS, my dad says I dont need a car hoist LOL
Aaron Cox
be safe bud.

looking good, having fun, what else could be better? smile.gif
wannateener
rear trunk prior to sandblasting
swood
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ May 28 2006, 07:01 PM) *

be safe bud.

looking good, having fun, what else could be better? smile.gif

From what I hear, driving it. But I don't really recall. blink.gif
wannateener
how the heck r u always the first one to post on my topics thanks aaron

ps; ohhhhhh pretty sparks
Aaron Cox
I'm a robot smile.gif
wannateener
sandblasting the hellhole
grasshopper
no, your some stupid mexican monster named El Gringo! who likes migets on tacos...
wannateener
were did all the sand come WTF.gif huh.gif
wannateener
lol
I'm a robot

thats for sure

ps: after sandblasting the rear trunk
grasshopper
I have the exact same sandblaster...works great, but messy as hell...and I have the same face mask thing...and those things dont work worth crap...you get all of that bounceback, and it still somehow gets up under the thing and in your nose and mouth...
wannateener
here is my rear trunk lid almost ready for paint
GWN7
QUOTE(grasshopper @ May 28 2006, 07:18 PM) *

I have the exact same sandblaster...works great, but messy as hell...and I have the same face mask thing...and those things dont work worth crap...you get all of that bounceback, and it still somehow gets up under the thing and in your nose and mouth...

You should be wearing a resperator under the hood so you don't breath in the sand.........
wannateener

you must be my evil twin that my parents lost at the Hardy's off interstate 20 west of atlanta at bowden junction slap.gif i found you my long lost brother that the cops couldnt boldblue.gif boldblue.gif i found you
grasshopper
QUOTE(wannateener @ May 28 2006, 06:29 PM) *

you must be my evil twin that my parents lost at the Hardy's off interstate 20 west of atlanta at bowden junction slap.gif i found you my long lost brother that the cops couldnt boldblue.gif boldblue.gif i found you

chairfall.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.