Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear valence are they made in different sizes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drive-ability
I have a question about the rear valence. Since I am running a 930 transmission the trans exposure is greater. Are all the rear valence's much the same size? I am looking for something that might drop down a bit more.
davep
The early valence, up to end of '72, was longer such that there was a hole for the exhaust tip.
drive-ability
QUOTE(davep @ May 28 2006, 08:31 PM) *

The early valence, up to end of '72, was longer such that there was a hole for the exhaust tip.

thanks biggrin.gif
jim_hoyland
Picture of larger valance with hole 9" from left, others have hole approx 2-3" from left.
olav
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 29 2006, 06:09 AM) *

Picture of larger valance with hole 9" from left, others have hole approx 2-3" from left.

Do you have braces running perpendicular to the length on the back of that valance?

BTW: Here are some pics of a half vs full valance for comparison. Valance diff
Thanks!
turboman808
so you got a cool looking porsche tranny poking out the back and you don't want to see it. confused24.gif

This must make you just want to puke then biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE(turboman808 @ May 29 2006, 11:38 AM) *

so you got a cool looking porsche tranny poking out the back and you don't want to see it. confused24.gif

This must make you just want to puke then biggrin.gif

I agree, I LIKE seeing the tranny's rear-end! Damn exhaust gets in the way biggrin.gif

BTW, I love that ass! Here's a lovely Pantera...the dude in the wheelchair is the owner:
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.