Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bar-B-Q
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JoeSharp
And I should JUST HAVE A "Q"
There it is. If your not doing anything tomorrow after 2pm come on over and get some "Q".
Aaron Cox
you da man joe smile.gif
Dr Evil
sad.gif
JoeSharp
biggrin.gif
T H O M A S
jsharp.gif aktion035.gif
Dr Evil
Aw man, Thomas too sad.gif sad.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ May 28 2006, 10:32 PM) *

And I should JUST HAVE A "Q"
There it is. If your not doing anything tomorrow after 2pm come on over and get some "Q".

How about a little more notice next time Joe!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 28 2006, 09:46 PM) *

Aw man, Thomas too sad.gif sad.gif

i'm chopped liver? mad.gif chairfall.gif
GWN7
Dam...I got to work
KaptKaos
Sweet. I have a lot of BBQ stuff left over too. Gonna bring some down if that works for you Joe.

Let me know.
Dr Evil
C'mon Aaron, don't ask don't tell gayfight.gif
JB 914
DOH!! headbang.gif

Wife invited some friends over for a few wheels w/ da kiddies. Next time, Joe.

BTW, Thanks Joe for the engine stand. I'll have my car finished right before Sklines Shalom.

Lou W
We just finished our bar-b-que and our friends just left to go home, I came in first playing poker and won $45.00, yahoo beer.gif they'll be back tomorrow for round two at 1:00, otherwise, I'd be there. Have fun.

jsharp.gif
Andyrew
One at my house as well!

should be like.. 30 people (dang..)

Have fun socal guys!
skline
QUOTE(JB 914 @ May 28 2006, 11:08 PM) *

DOH!! headbang.gif

Wife invited some friends over for a few wheels w/ da kiddies. Next time, Joe.

BTW, Thanks Joe for the engine stand. I'll have my car finished right before Sklines Shalom.

In your dreams buddy, I was a welding fool last night with my woman by my side till late. Mine will be on the road in no time. I may have to take a short break later and buzz over to Joe's for a little Q and while I am out, pick up my fishing license too. I heard Richard was going out to Perris today so I know you wont be working on your car today. smile.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(skline @ May 29 2006, 07:22 AM) *

Mine will be on the road in no time.

av-943.gif dry.gif av-943.gif

flag.gif popcorn[1].gif

yawn.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(skline @ May 29 2006, 10:22 AM) *

In your dreams buddy, I was a welding fool last night with my woman by my side till late.

Dude, isnt it kind of dangerous weldiing that close to an inflatable object? wink.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 29 2006, 08:01 AM) *

QUOTE(skline @ May 29 2006, 10:22 AM) *

In your dreams buddy, I was a welding fool last night with my woman by my side till late.

Dude, isnt it kind of dangerous weldiing that close to an inflatable object? wink.gif

He has innumerable unused rubbers to patch with... chairfall.gif

Hey Joe.....will you be cooking the infamous "Alice B. Toklas" burgers? Ummmmmmm
TROJANMAN
joe,
please pm me your address
thanks
skline
You guys are some funny motherf$%^s, I am sure both of you have running driving cars too? If you make it to the BBQ, my woman and I will be there waiting to see your cars pull up. Dont wait too long, she has quite an appetite.
SLITS
I have two, not one, but two running cars and working on the third.

nya nya nya nya nya nya

I see, she has an eating disorder to foget your ugly face.

Dr Evil
Damn SLITS, thats harsh.

Well he has two and I have 0 so then collectively yes we have each a running car.

Take pics, I wanna see this chick, er um I mean the get together wink.gif

Miss ya man.
SLITS
Carmen is an "A+++++ FOXY LADY and a lawyer too (threatened to sue me for drooling). I'm brining a towel.

Likewise.... I do miss Noel; you I'm still considering.......
MoveQik
If I leave now, I can get there in time. Too bad we already have people coming over to our house!
SLITS
Gonna throw an armadillo & saguro on the barby huh? Tastes like chicken & squash once you crack the armor.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(MW 914 @ May 29 2006, 08:32 AM) *

If I leave now, I can get there in time. Too bad we already have people coming over to our house!

i'm sure they won't miss you. they're probably coming over to see your wife anyway....... biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 29 2006, 09:45 AM) *

i'm sure they won't miss you. they're probably coming over to see your wife anyway....... biggrin.gif

chairfall.gif
jim_hoyland
See you there, jsharp.gif beer.gif
JB 914
QUOTE(skline @ May 29 2006, 08:18 AM) *

You guys are some funny motherf$%^s, I am sure both of you have running driving cars too? If you make it to the BBQ, my woman and I will be there waiting to see your cars pull up. Dont wait too long, she has quite an appetite.

She will need some protein after being starved by the little smokie Skline Snack. poke.gif popcorn[1].gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(JB 914 @ May 29 2006, 10:31 AM) *

She will need some protein after being starved by the little smokie Skline Snack. poke.gif popcorn[1].gif

R O F L M A O
laugh.gif

"he shoots he scores!!!!!" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Howard
Don't forget to put up the flag.gif
Allan
Hey Howie, if I sent down some Merlot and Brie you gonna make it? biggrin.gif
skline
QUOTE(JB 914 @ May 29 2006, 10:31 AM) *

At least I can look down and see mine without bending over Mr. Belly!! av-943.gif
VegasRacer
wavey.gif flag.gif
Flat VW
jsharp.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Headrage @ May 29 2006, 10:56 AM) *

I think word had gotten out that we ran out of white wine spritzers and scallops wrapped in bacon. Howard missed a good time however, as we discussed the finer points of caring for leather seats that get hemeroidal cream on them. laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
that was fun. thanks joe!

and kapt, nice testarossa..... lolol
MattR
Joe, its a 180 degree V12... not a flat 12.
Howard
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ May 29 2006, 07:02 PM) *

I think word had gotten out that we ran out of white wine spritzers and scallops wrapped in bacon. Howard missed a good time however, as we discussed the finer points of caring for leather seats that get hemeroidal cream on them. laugh.gif

Had a prior commitment. Served fava beans and a nice chianti....
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Howard @ May 29 2006, 08:34 PM) *

QUOTE(KaptKaos @ May 29 2006, 07:02 PM) *

Had a prior commitment. Served fava beans and a nice chianti....

Damn Howie, I am starting to worry. Not a single F you or F off or nothing. It's like that 996 is sapping the life force from you. It's stealing your soul man!! Do you hear me? It's in the water!
jim_hoyland
Thanks Joe that was a jsharp.gif jsharp.gif jsharp.gif jsharp.gif BBQ
Good to see Linda, Matt, Aaron, Scott, Jerod, Thomas, Kaos, even Tim showed up
MoveQik
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 29 2006, 09:45 AM) *

Story of my life....
Mrs. K
QUOTE(skline @ May 29 2006, 07:22 AM) *

I was a welding fool last night with my woman by my side till late. Mine will be on the road in no time.

Interesting....I found this in the "Archives".....

skline Jun 14 2004, 09:01 PM Post #27
Group: Members
Member No.: 17

1 more baja run, coming in July!

I should have the Chalon up and running by July, would love to do a Baja Run.

--------------------

Scott

Dude......that was 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on man....get going w00t.gif

And you still owe me some type.gif confused24.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Toast
He was working on the Chalon when I first met him in 2003!!!
(actually, he was just starting it) rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the late grub Joe, and for the smoke.gif Sorry we missed everyone else. See ya next time!
jsharp.gif
914pwr
Thanks Joe! Sorry I had to eat and run. Good seeing everyone! - Tim
SirAndy
QUOTE(Skline's Girl @ Jun 1 2006, 04:05 PM) *

So, what exactly does my man owe you????

scott finally found a girl ??? confused24.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 1 2006, 04:11 PM) *

scott finally found a girl ??? confused24.gif

Nay, a woman!

Jen
Aaron Cox
shalom
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 1 2006, 04:14 PM) *

Nay, a woman!

uhm, no ....

she calls herself "Skline's Girl" ...

my imagination is running wild again ...
happy11.gif Andy
Jenny
but... but... if he's her man, doesn't that make her his woman?

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.