Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cayanne Turbo crash...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VaccaRabite
Hammond wrecked a new Cayenne Turbo on this weeks TopGear. Not during the filmed segment (though it got a few good thumps there too) but while taking the car back to the rally point after filming. Appearently he hit one of the production member's car more or less head on. Hard enough to set off the air bags.

Pretty funny bit of the show tonight. First Stiggy took a Konesegg through the tires a few weeks ago, now this. I don't remember them ever wrecking new cars in past seasons (but this is the first season that I have been torrenting it - so I may have missed it.)

Zach
KaptKaos
Where are you watching this and when?

I only seem to find the episodes on Youtube.com
Brando
torrents... onion-routing networks that you download sections of a file from dozens to thousands of others.

www.torrentspy.com
www.bittornado.com

I get my stuff off of newsgroups. newzbin ftw!

back on topic...

Is this cayenne going to be a conversion donor? biggrin.gif
alpha434
I heard that the turbo cayenne engine fits perfectly into the 928 engine bay.
Britain Smith
QUOTE(Brando @ May 28 2006, 10:49 PM) *

torrents... onion-routing networks that you download sections of a file from dozens to thousands of others.

www.torrentspy.com
www.bittornado.com

I get my stuff off of newsgroups. newzbin ftw!

back on topic...

Is this cayenne going to be a conversion donor? biggrin.gif

What is the newsgroups name?

-Britain
VaccaRabite
www.finalgear.com

This is the site that posts the links to the torrents.

The torrent program that I use is called Aureus. There are also links to it from the Final Gear page.

Final Gear also lists the Fifth Gear torrents, and sometimes I watch them, but usually I just don't have the time.

Zach
VaccaRabite
A note on torrents, if you are thinking about getting into them. While the stuff on Final Gear is clean, if you venture off that site make sure your machine is fully patched (www.windowsupdate.com) and has up to date virus protection. Like any kind of peer to peer system, there can be badness if one is not vigilant.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.