Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT sorta- Drove a '01 Turbo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Steve and I test drove a 2001 Turbo yesterday as the owner really wants my almost BIL to buy it from him. We went over to his house (Side by side houses with his brother), security cameras everywhere, one way glass on the windows....duh, I wonder what these brothers do for a living.
Anyway, after hearing about how much he paid for it, extra options blah blah we jumped in an blasted off down the street. We drove around hitting a 100+ a few times and then Steve pulled over to let me try a hand at the wheel. hehe, the paddle shifters are cool! I flew around some tight corners causing Steve to have some butt pucker, hit a 100+ a few times on the ring street and tried some pretend AX turns before turning back.

Lots of white powder was on the floor matts, I wonder what that it?? piratenanner.gif

I still prefer a 914 witha 220hp six in it to this car but I wouldn't turn one down if given to me. clap56.gif
Joe Bob
Change the license plates and wheels IF you buy it......re-register it FAST.....bet the cops know that car and have pulled it over before.

I once bought a MC that had some "History"....local cops pulled me over and quized me "intensely" on the former owner....
Brew
I'm jealous!
Bleyseng
So far with the cops, $100SRD (about $35US) will buy you outta anything...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.