Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Potential fun team "project"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lapuwali
On the list for the California Melee, there were teasers dropped for an event being planned: The 24 Hours of Lemons, a 24 hour enduro for $500 cars.

I can't think of a reasonable way to get a 914 involved in this, but there has to be SOMETHING interesting to try. I do know of a $300 Renault Dauphine for sale...

Nothing's been announced yet. I have no idea if this is a track event of just a long road event. No idea on rules or location.

Anyone game? I figure we could get at least 10 wackos interested in this.
McMark
idea.gif

What are the rules for this? It always seems like there is a bit of what I would consider cheating going on in setups like this. The story usually starts off with, "a buddy of mine had a $1500 car he let me have for $200..." rolleyes.gif The fact that I could put together a full tubeframe 914 for less than $500 doesn't seem fair.

But I'm still interested...
Flat VW
QUOTE(lapuwali @ May 29 2006, 12:31 PM) *

The 24 Hours of Lemons, a 24 hour enduro for $500 cars.

TOO FUN!

I can't think of a reasonable way to get a 914 involved in this, but there has to be SOMETHING interesting to try. I do know of a $300 Renault Dauphine for sale...

Only if it had both the country horn AND the CITY horn.

Nothing's been announced yet. I have no idea if this is a track event of just a long road event. No idea on rules or location.

Anyone game? I figure we could get at least 10 wackos interested in this.

idea.gif

Aaron Cox
at lone pine, they had a 350 dollar beater challenge.....

plans are in the works for next year smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.