Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Car Inspection (PPI)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
eldiosyeldiablo
Hello everyone, wavey.gif

There are a few cars posted on collectorcartraderonline.com that I am interested in however I live in Georgia and driving/flying to CA is definately not an option.

Locations of cars:
CALAMASA, CA
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Garland, TX
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Evergreen, CO
Cromwell, CT (this one is for sale on this board)

If anyone lives near any of the areas and wouldn't mind checking out a car please email me back (david.wilson at fullscope.com)

Thank you,
David Wilson
Wanting to get the 914 addiction started
Early '85 944 for sale (www.deadelfmusic.com/914/944/)
rick 918-S
bump, Welcome, Someone should post here soon. I'm not on the Gold Coast.
Bleyseng
There are also a couple of sweet 914's on the NW region PCA site. I have seen both of them. They are not $4k rollers. Buy the best car you can possibly afford without any rust or lots of rust repairs.

Geoff
biosurfer1
david...where did you get that avatar, that is the car that was for sale in santa cruz that i was looking at for a while?
eldiosyeldiablo
MDB2.gif
I don't remember where I got it from. But it is the color that I really like. smile.gif

-David
rhodyguy
rumor has it dr. jim miller is on the cusp of selling his one owner 74' 2.0 (silver,0 wrecks, org paint, all the bells and whistles). it will fetch top dollar but worth it in my book. some locals have seen it. dave e. showed it to me and i stoped dead in my tracks.

kevin
Brad Roberts
I looked at 3 cars yesterday.

Yellow 74 2.0 in Berkley... (rusted piece of AC car with hole in trunk wrecked on 2 out of 4 corners) Complete car with 2.0 and 5 Fuchs.. parts car to me.. perfect car for east coast.

The other 2 where worthless parts cars (71 green/blue 914 and a 75 black 2.0 << could have been brought back to life...)

B
eldiosyeldiablo
boldblue.gif

bump for the monday morning crowd. One last try. Thanks guys
Eric Taylor
Hey that car in you avator(sp) is up on ebay again.
Eric
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&category=6430
BIGKAT_83
David you've got mail cool.gif cool.gif
Bleyseng
Jim Miller silver car is sweet!! I haven't seen it this year but its worth looking at.

Geoff
eldiosyeldiablo
Jim Miller? Anyone have some contact info? I'm assuming since you are mentioning his name then it is for sale.

-David MDB2.gif
r_towle
Perfect for the East Coast guy????!!!!!

You just need to love welding as much as we do.

You guys are to spoiled.
Send a few of the "parts cars" this way...we will give them one run at life with new metal...and new paint they are as good as new.

Rich
vortrex
yeah let's see this dr. miller car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.