Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: beautiful 914-6 sighting Bethel Island, CA.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr. Roger
i tried to honk and get their attention to see if they are members but they turned a quick right and kept going.

anyone know who it is?
Mueller
I think they came to the 1st WCC held up here...I'm totally blanking on thier names...they live in Disco Bay or Bethel Island I believe....
McMark
Saw her at BugORama. I forget her name too. And it's Metallic Red, FYI. wink.gif
North Bay 914
Here it is...she is the original owner.
Mike D.
Her name is Barbara, her late husband Alex is the guy who started the Renegade 914 Club and printed the Twin Trunks Tribune...with help...

Mueller
QUOTE(Mike D. @ May 30 2006, 05:14 PM) *

Her name is Barbara, her late husband Alex is the guy who started the Renegade 914 Club and printed the Twin Trunks Tribune...with help...

I know Barbara had a white '75 or '76 914, I only meet her once and I think it's a different person that owns this car...

JeffBowlsby
That would be Barbara Lafarge, she lives in Oakley. She did make it to the Sunday meet at WCC04 in Hayward, and as I recall she told me that is Malaga Red, although it sure looks like Metallic Red in the photo. She is not computer savvy, otherwise I think she would participate more in local 914 events. Nice lady and very passionate about the 914.
Dr. Roger
phone pic... biggrin.gif

AZ914
Looks like this one:

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../0/84187370.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.