Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI in Indiana
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kevinpdunn
I plan on driving out from CT to pick up my first 914 in Eastern Indiana in a week or so. Anyone know how I could get a PPI out there? Appreciate the help.

Thanks!

driving.gif
Gint
QUOTE(kevinpdunn @ May 30 2006, 08:12 PM) *

I plan on driving out from CT to pick up my first 914 in Eastern Indiana in a week or so. Anyone know how I could get a PPI out there? Appreciate the help.

Thanks!

driving.gif

This thread will get *much* more attention in the garage than it will in the classifieds. I'll move it and leave a link here.
bd1308
where in IN?

If within lets say three hours from KY, I could go and look at it.

b
Van914
I'm in Cincinnati not too far. Where in Indiana is the car?
van914
Want to be
Easy... Farmers Automotive...

Google us... you'll find a website and MAP.

cheers

jpc
newto914s
QUOTE(Want to be @ May 31 2006, 08:39 PM) *

Easy... Farmers Automotive...

Google us... you'll find a website and MAP.

cheers

jpc

If you really wanted it to be easy you would have don this farmers automotive smile.gif

Or this
Doug Leggins
I am in Nashville, Indiana. If it is close enough and the timing would work out, I could help you with a PPI.
73Phoenix20
QUOTE(Doug Leggins @ Jun 1 2006, 09:01 AM) *

I am in Nashville, Indiana. If it is close enough and the timing would work out, I could help you with a PPI.

Hey Doug: It's my 73 2.0 that Kevin wants a PPI done for; no problem if you want to come up to South Bend, or maybe Garrold could come over from Portage (mucho closer!). I'm in the process of getting two houses finished to sell (or rent, if they don't friggin' move!!!), so am not able to run the car around a lot. Marty Hostetler, the former Chief Porsche Mechanic at Putnam's Porsche / Audi, just did the Spring all over, including PPI and said "Just Drive It!", so I am confident we are Good To Go! Appreciate the offer! I suppose Kevin will let you know if he wants to take you up on it! I guess I might be able to take Max down to O'Daniels Porsche in Ft. Wayne, if Kevin wants to spring for the bucks... that's about the only other Dealership nearby... Guess there is one in Grand Rapids, but I wasn't impressed the last time I was there...Thanks again! beerchug.gif
Want to be
Hey just wanted to check out the meta tags... YOu found the site! thanks jpc
Want to be
O'Daniels Porsche in Ft. Wayne... The Porsche club speak highly about this dealership. I am unsure of their own competency on older porsches, but they are a very friendly dealership and envolved in PCA events.

cheers

jpc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.