Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DFW Tech and BBQ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Did Clay ever set a date? Ill come and do some grunt work or cooking. jsharp.gif
ClayPerrine
Nope. I have not. It won't be for a few weeks yet. We have AXs for the next 2 weekends. And I need to clean the garage first. biggrin.gif

Oh.. and someone needs to think of what we want to have for a tech session....

Electrical troubleshooting? idea.gif Bring your 914 and we can troubleshoot all the electrical issues....

Or something else.....

jr91472
Well I won't know if I can make until we set a date, but.....

I would love to learn about ingition systems for our cars, dizzy's, coils, etc. What was stock, what are compatible upgrades/benefits, etc.

just an idea.....

Oh, I'll help with the jsharp.gif too!!
tat2dphreak
if I ever get an MPS you can help a brotha install djet on a 2056 biggrin.gif
Thoward914
How about adjusting the valves on a 911? Or replacing shift linkage bushings on a 911. idea.gif
LowGT
How about a tech session on replacing a busted 1.7 with that 2.0 in your "attic" Clay? smile.gif
tat2dphreak
how 'bout you come fix all our shit and we'll feed you like a f'n king...

jsharp.gif

call me.gif
dagdal1967
Keep us up to date with a final mark on the calendar.

I'd love to come and meet all you guys and see the cars!

Doug
tat2dphreak
whenever is good with me...

icon_bump.gif
MBowman325
I'll be picking up a running 914 as of next weekend, so when y'all decide to get together, I'd like to come back down and absorb some more knowledge. smile.gif
spare time toys
Some time after the WCC would be good then who ever went could tell all of us who didnt make it about it.
tat2dphreak
yep, just like last year
tat2dphreak
just a icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.